531-540

Chapter 531 Beating drums to welcome the army

At this time, Vice General Chang was standing on the drum cart, looking at Qiao Jiajun's fearless appearance. The veins on his forehead and neck popped out. He raised and lowered his arms, and the more he beat, the more urgent he was!

Hurry up!

Faster!

As long as the hard bone of Wuding is broken off today, everything will be smooth sailing, which will be the general's ten thousand years of achievements!

The Northern Army continued to press forward, and under the stimulation of the drums, everyone's faces turned red and their ears turned red, and they struck fiercely. Qiao Jiajun's two fists were hard to beat with four hands.

The Yong soldiers behind them were still worried about disrupting the formation of the Qiao army. Now they took stock of the situation and rushed forward with their guns drawn. Someone shouted:

"We are on the battlefield together, if we always hide behind our seniors, where will our consciousness be?"

"If you die, the senior will be a flower, and the junior will be a piece of grass next to the flower!"

This sentence really imitated Qiao Jiajun's ruffianism ten percent.

Qiao San grinned when he heard this, "What a good boy, you will be feared! Come on! Help me block the right side!"

Qiao San opened his mouth, and the rest of the Qiao Army stopped insisting, so more and more young Yong soldiers came forward to engage the Northern Army in close combat.

The battle situation became more and more intense. The enemy's blood was stained on the swords, and there was a fishy smell that filled their nostrils. Both sides were red-eyed.

However, the Northern Army was numerically superior. They repeatedly squeezed the Yong Army's formation, and they had a vague glimpse of victory.

Mo Qiandai was guarding the rear, frowning at this moment.

The 40,000 Yong troops who had just arrived were like falling from the sky, making him dare not relax his mind any more.

He looked far away and fell on Qiao Zhongguo, who was standing firmly in the center.

The distance between the two sides was so far that he couldn't see Qiao Zhongguo's face clearly, but as a general, he could clearly feel the aura emanating from Qiao Zhongguo's body.

Yong's army was in trouble, but Qiao Zhongguo remained motionless and seemed to have confidence.

He... what other trump cards does he have?

At this time, Lieutenant General Chang's arms were already sore, but he did not dare to rest for a moment, because he knew best that if he was full of energy, he would fail again.

Hold on, hold on!

Lieutenant General Chang gritted his teeth, and the sound of drums sounded like a heavy rain. At this moment, the front army suddenly shouted!

Vice General Chang looked up hurriedly and saw that the Northern Army soldier in the middle was like a sharp knife, finally piercing the Yong Army's encirclement!

When Mo Qiandai saw this scene, he suddenly raised his upper body. His brows suddenly lit up with joy, and the morale of the Northern Army increased greatly!

Once the defensive formation is broken, the following Yong troops will be like turtles in a urn, just defeat them one by one!

Lieutenant General Chang tirelessly beat the drum more and more passionately, as if he had been given a shot of chicken blood, and shouted loudly: