11-20

Chapter 11 I saw the evil male protagonist!

Soon, Mrs. Meng and Meng Guxue walked in with smiles.

I don't know if it was because of what happened last time that Mrs. Meng specifically hit Meng Guxue. She lowered her head and was no longer as showy as the last time they met.

But if you take a closer look, you will find that her eyes are still looking around quickly, and she is not restless.

Qiao Jiaojiao suddenly remembered something very important.

It was mentioned in the original book that the male and female protagonists first met in Qiao's Mansion. She had not thought much about it before, but now she thought about it, wasn't she just setting up a bridge between them?

The most disgusting thing is that after the Qiao family was wiped out, the hero and heroine returned to the Qiao family again, euphemistically saying: revisiting the old place and reminiscing about the beautiful first meeting.

Qiao Jiaojiao asked, when they were chatting with each other, didn't they feel that all the angry souls of the Qiao family were staring at them?

【ah! Mad! Who would have thought that the first meeting between the heroine and King Jing was caused by my full moon banquet! 】

[Woo woo woo, is there any way to prevent them from meeting? If the male and female protagonists had never been together from the beginning, wouldn't the Qiao family be so miserable later on? 】

Mrs. Qiao was still looking at Meng Guxue, and her heart skipped a beat when she heard this.

Is it possible that this Miss Meng family is such a powerful person?

According to Jiaojiao, as long as Meng Guxue is not allowed to meet any prince, it will be fine, right?

Now that Snowman Meng Gu is in the back house of her Qiao family, this kind of thing is naturally easy for her as the head matron!

At this time, the Meng family's mother and daughter had already stepped forward to congratulate her. Qiao Jiaojiao raised her eyes and saw Meng Guxue's eyes glazed over and her mind wandering.

Qiao Jiaojiao naturally knew what Meng Guxue was thinking.

It was heavily described in the original work that Meng Guxue always believed that she was a time-traveling woman from modern society, and that she was superior to others in this ignorant and backward dynasty.

When she heard that the prince would bring three princes to congratulate him today, she immediately forgot about Qiao Tianjing.

Meng Guxue firmly believes that only the most noble men in this world are worthy of her, such as the prince who is inferior to one person and superior to ten thousand people, and the crown prince of a country!

Thinking that she could become the queen of her mother's world, Meng Guxue's lips raised a proud smile.

"Xue'er? Xue'er?"

Mrs. Meng's face turned red with embarrassment, and she gently tugged on Meng Guxue's sleeve.

This girl is getting more and more out of shape now. When Mrs. Qiao asked her something, she was still in a daze!

When Mrs. Qiao saw this, she frowned slightly, her face no longer happy.

She really couldn't figure out how their huge family could be defeated by such a girl.

Qiao Jiaojiao understood clearly.

[Meng Guxue's thoughts are probably all about the prince. She had a clear goal from the beginning and wanted to be a master. 】