91-100

Chapter 91 The hero and heroine really meet for the first time

Qiao Jiaojiao thought about it carefully and felt that she must have remembered it correctly.

But the specific reason why Yu Zhaoyi was executed was not mentioned at all!

When Mrs. Qiao heard this, she couldn't help but feel a chill in her heart.

Yu Zhaoyi, who is so fresh and beautiful, is still smiling happily and proudly at this moment. Who knows that her death has quietly come...

After taking a look around, Qiao Jiaojiao knew exactly who was present today.

[Tsk, tsk, you really are a monster in the palace! 】

Emperor Yong was making a speech, which was nothing more than praising the peace and prosperity of the country and the people, and then telling everyone not to be restrained.

Soon the singing and dancing started, and it was pretty fun, but it was like this every year, and everyone was tired of watching it.

Emperor Yong looked at it with little interest.

"Your Majesty, I have rehearsed a new dance during this period. Can you take advantage of today's Dragon Boat Festival to dance it for Your Majesty to see?"

A soft voice sounded slowly, and everyone followed the sound and saw Yu Zhaoyi slowly stood up, with a graceful figure and delicate and picturesque eyebrows.

Emperor Yong raised his eyebrows slightly when he heard this, and he was indeed interested.

"That's fine."

Concubine Jing was sitting aside, and when she saw Yu Zhaoyi's charming look, she pulled her handkerchief angrily.

However, when her eyes inadvertently fell on the third prince opposite, she suddenly felt discouraged.

Forget it, she has such a son, no matter what, she can't turn over.

The third prince's eyebrows were heavy, and when he saw Concubine Jing's eyes looking over at her, although he had long been accustomed to the disappointment and disgust in them, he still felt an unbearable pain in his heart.

His breathing quickened slightly, and he quickly clenched his hands secretly.

He couldn't make a fool of himself at such a moment, otherwise he would be ashamed of himself without even having to be disgusted by his mother and concubine.

"In that case, I'll go down and change my clothes first."

Exquisite dancing must have matching dance clothes. Now it seems that Yu Zhaoyi is indeed well prepared.

"Go ahead."

There was a hint of expectation in Emperor Yong's eyes, and his brows relaxed a little.

When the queen saw this scene, she was heartbroken.

Her relationship with the Holy Emperor has long been in name only. As long as the Crown Prince and the Fourth Prince are well, everything will be fine for her.

As for where the man's heart lies, she was hurt too deeply back then and now she no longer cares.

Qiao Jiaojiao raised her eyes slightly and grinned when she saw that the queen was in a stable mood.

[That's right, doggy men are not worth taking seriously! The Queen is truly a role model for women in the world! 】

Yu Zhaoyi retreated quietly, leaving a gust of fragrant wind wherever she passed.