31-40

Chapter 31 Thanks to my little sister

Hearing this, Zuo Heying suddenly shouted out loud: "Dad!"

Mrs. Zuo's legs and feet softened slightly, and she quickly held on to the seat next to her before barely standing up.

Her face turned red, and she turned to look at Duke Yan, her eyes filled with disbelief.

She could never figure out why her father-in-law didn't care for his son and daughter-in-law, but preferred his married daughter!

Duke Yan's mansion is declining day by day, but Qiao's mansion is prospering. She tried her best to get Ning'er and Dalang to get married, just for the sake of Duke Duke's mansion!

However, Duke Yan did not visit his son and daughter-in-law, but said coldly: "Since my daughter-in-law has made up her mind, the matter has been settled. From now on, the elder man will just pretend that he has no aunt."

"Jing'er, go back and tell Dalang Erlang so that they don't have to wonder why their aunt doesn't come to the house anymore. Their aunt has already disowned them and will never go to Qiao's house again in this life!"

After Duke Yan finished speaking, he snorted coldly and walked away.

Mrs. Qiao looked at Duke Yan's cold back, feeling unspeakable in her heart.

In order to change the tragic fate of the Qiao family, she had to eliminate all potential threats, but this time it was difficult for her father.

Thinking of this, Mrs. Qiao hugged Qiao Jiaojiao and immediately chased after her.

Listening to her father-in-law's heartless words, Mrs. Zuo's last bit of strength was completely drained away. She leaned on the edge of the table and fell to the ground, looking completely lost.

It shouldn't be, things shouldn't be like this.

Damn Zuo Hejing, why is she so cruel!

Zuo Heying suddenly became furious when he saw his father and sister leaving one after another.

"You shrew, are you satisfied now? Why did I fall in love with your face at that time and completely forgot to check what kind of virtue you have!"

Mrs. Zuo was so stimulated by these words that she trembled all over, and a trace of resentment suddenly welled up in her eyes.

"Zuo Heying, how good are you! If it weren't for you, I would..."

Madam Zuo paused in the middle of her words.

Long-lost memories flooded into her mind. If Duke Yan had not come to propose marriage, she would have been married to her childhood sweetheart.

That man loved her so much, how could he be willing to let her suffer such injustice!

Zuo Heying did not delve into Mrs. Zuo's hesitation. He just waved his sleeves fiercely and said coldly:

"If you are sensible, I will go to Qiao's house and apologize. Otherwise, on the day of Da Lang's wedding, I will go alone!"

Mrs. Zuo looked at Zuo Heying's leaving figure and clenched her fists so hard that her nails were almost embedded in her palms.

On the other side, Mrs. Qiao also caught up with Duke Yan.

In fact, it was Duke Yan who didn't want his daughter to chase him with his granddaughter in his arms, so he deliberately slowed down his pace.

Mrs. Qiao lowered her eyebrows and said anxiously: "Dad, do you think I am too unfeeling towards my sister-in-law?"