351-360

Chapter 351 No turning back

Emperor Yong buried his head in the brocade quilt, trembling all over.

He hugged the quilt tightly, but he didn't know whether it was because his body was too exhausted or his heart was very cold. His hands and feet were always cold and could not generate any warmth.

He was so shocked that he couldn't tell whether it was reality or a dream.

"Father?"

At this time, a warm voice came from far away, and then a pair of warm palms pressed against his shoulders.

Emperor Yong raised his head in bewilderment and met the prince's slightly astonished face.

The prince was just handling political affairs in the royal study, when someone came to report that the queen had been summoned to the Hall of Cultivation of the Heart.

Now he could no longer bear to see his mother suffer any injustice, so he left the memorial behind and hurried to the Yangxin Hall.

Unexpectedly, when I came in, my mother was no longer here, but my father seemed to be in a very wrong state.

When he saw Emperor Yong's red eyes, the prince was really shocked, because he had never seen Emperor Yong like this before, fragile and confused, with eyes full of fear.

"Zhan'er..."

When Emperor Yong saw the prince, he thought that he had forced him to death with poisonous wine, and his heart was twisted in a knife.

He opened his mouth and suddenly noticed the little eunuch following the prince.

He looked very young, and there was an unhealed scar on the left side of his face. He stood there respectfully, and although his figure was thin, he was already very calm.

This is the Liufuzi who implicated the second child's life experience.

Although Emperor Yong had already known that this series of events had the prince's handiwork.

But when he saw the prince bringing Liufuzi to him without hesitation, Emperor Yong knew that the prince's wings had finally become full and he no longer had any fear of his father.

"Since when?"

Emperor Yong coughed twice and suddenly looked at the prince.

The prince was stunned at first, but when he noticed the way Emperor Yong looked at Liufuzi, he immediately understood.

His father was asking him when he started to feel disobedient.

The prince did not hide anything. He looked at Emperor Yong with open eyes and said in a deep voice, "I started returning to my father on Xiaosi's birthday two years ago."

When Emperor Yong heard this answer, he couldn't help being shocked.

This node is too sensitive, and that is where dreams and reality begin to diverge.

"Father, I have always wanted to ask you, if Xiaosi really drowned that day, would you seek justice for Xiaosi?"

"And on that day, if the portrait issue is not clarified, will you be so angry that you kill your son with poisoned wine?"

When Emperor Yong heard this, his eyes widened in horror!

He pointed at the prince, his fingertips trembling, "Zhan'er, you...how could you..."

Although the prince didn't know why Emperor Yong had such a big reaction, thinking about Emperor Yong's irrational appearance that day, the prince actually had the answer in his heart.