551-560

Chapter 551 Go straight to Huanglong

Master Che's hoarse and old voice fell, and there was silence all around.

The next moment, an aura of sadness and despair spread.

How could the city defenders not understand that Master Che's decision to open the city gate was to save their lives.

"Master Che..."

Some people spoke tremblingly, but the word "subjugation" was too heavy. They obviously did not have the courage of Grand Master Che.

After saying these words, Master Che seemed to be exhausted. He leaned back on the chair and his chest rose and fell violently.

"open it--"

Just when everyone was hesitating, another voice came from behind, but it was an old female voice.

Everyone immediately looked up and saw an old woman coming from the dark night alone with a stick.

Her silver hair was meticulously combed, she was wearing a brocade dress, her steps were slightly staggering, but her steps were firm.

None of the city guards knew this person, but Che Pingjin looked shocked and shouted, "Mo Taijun!"

Everyone was shocked when they heard this, and then they realized that the person who came was actually Mo Qiandai's mother, Grandmother Mo!

Master Che turned his head with difficulty, and the sourness in his heart reached its peak when he saw Mrs. Mo coming alone.

Everyone was about to salute, but Mrs. Mo had already waved her hand and said in a warm voice: "Grandmaster Che is right, don't increase casualties anymore, just open the city gate."

Everyone knows that Mo Qiandai sacrificed his life for the country. Now that Mrs. Mo appears and speaks, the weight is naturally very heavy.

Moreover, there are so many defenders on the city tower. They are all still young and have high-ranking families. Who wants to die?

Everyone looked at each other for a long time, not knowing who spoke first:

"Open the city gate!"

Immediately afterwards, more and more people agreed, and soon the news reached the tower and the ears of Yong Jun outside the city.

Qiao Diyi was riding his horse into the central army, when suddenly a scout behind him came to report: "Major General, there is a call to open the city gate from the tower in the North Kingdom!"

"What?"

Qiao Diyi suddenly reined in the reins, immediately ordered his troops and rushed to the south gate again, and gave the order:

"Beware of fraud and send the message to the general as quickly as possible. I will go and find out first!"

Qiao Diyi led three thousand elite soldiers back and stopped thirty feet away from the south city gate.

At this time, squeak——

The thick south city gate actually opened from the inside!

Qiao Diyi raised his hand to tell the troops behind him to calm down, while he frowned and stared at the open city gate.

Soon, a figure appeared behind the door.

Qiao Diyi held his breath and concentrated, but in an instant his eyes were full of surprise and his face showed confusion.

In the city...an old woman walking on crutches came out?

Not only Qiao Diyi, but also the three thousand elite soldiers behind him were already ready to attack. At this moment, they all looked confused, wondering what tactics the Northern Army was playing.