181-190

Chapter 181: Playing tricks, right?

Bookmark

Recommended reading: , , , , , , , and . , , , , , , , , , , , and , , , , , ,

Latest website: www.irrxs.com

After Qiao San retreated, there was silence in the study.

After a long time, Qiao Zhongguo slowly murmured: "It's so dangerous..."

Qiao Tianjing was convinced and nodded solemnly.

Yes, it's really dangerous.

From the moment he learned about the tragic ending of the Qiao family, he deeply realized that their enemy was the second prince who was favored by the world.

He has a peerless appearance and a great scheming mind.

The Holy One loves him favorably, women will be addicted to him without any regrets, and he has incredible opportunities. Even talents like Tan Hanchi have been used by him.

The Qiao family has come to this day thanks to their little sister's ability to predict the future. Even so, the second prince's methods are still endless, making it difficult for people to guard against.

If Meng Guxue, who had also foreseen the future, returned to the second prince, Qiao Tianjing could not imagine how difficult it would be for the Qiao family, and how powerful the second prince would be.

"She... shouldn't be so stupid, right?" Qiao Diyi said after hesitating for a while.

Even if he is as straight-hearted as he knows, with the cold-blooded and ruthless nature of the second prince, if Meng Guxue dares to tell everything, she will be imprisoned forever until the last bit of her value is squeezed out!

When Qiao Tianjing heard this, he shook his head unoptimistically.

"She doesn't know how to do it now, and there's no guarantee she won't do it in the future. Meng Guxue is not very smart, and she doesn't seem to be very scheming. She can't play with the second prince."

When Qiao Diyi heard this, he frowned tightly, and then he seemed to have made up his mind and said coldly:

"Then..."

He raised his hand and wiped his neck.

In order to protect the Qiao family, Qiao Diyi didn't mind getting blood on his hands, not to mention that Meng Guxue was the enemy who wanted to harm the Qiao family!

If there is any divine punishment for this, it will be borne by him alone, Qiao Diyi!

Qiao Tianjing's face was full of thoughtfulness, and he was still thinking about it.

At this time, Qiao Zhongguo suddenly stood up.

His face was more serious than ever before and he said in a deep voice: "Boss and Second Brother, I will teach you a lesson now."

"Sometimes, you don't have to kill with your own knife."

When Qiao Diyi heard this, he looked at his father in confusion, but a glimmer of light flashed in Qiao Tianjing's eyes!

Qiao Zhongguo walked to the flickering candlelight and said slowly:

"Meng Guxue may become a sharp weapon in the hands of the second prince. In the same way, she can also become... a sharp knife to stab the second prince!"

"Similarly, the second prince wants to take advantage of Meng Guxue, but when the situation becomes impossible, he will... destroy Meng Guxue without hesitation!"