Chapter 62

Our night had carried on as if we had never been interrupted by my parents. It turned out that our dinner was free because of Mingi's family knowing the manager. We still offered to pay but the manager refused and we couldn't thank him enough. It would have made a huge dent in our bank accounts so we are super lucky it was free.

After leaving the restaurant, Wooyoung's hand interlocked with mine and he walked us back to the car. Wooyoung opened the car door for me to get in and leaned over to fasten my seatbelt. As he did, I stared at him, thinking about how handsome he was. I could see the concentration from him trying to buckle the belt. Under his eye is his cute little mole which I adore. I then find myself looking at his lips but Wooyoung looked up to me and caught me staring. I didn't even bother trying to play it off as if I wasn't staring at him. I just looked back into his eyes waiting for him to say something. Or maybe even do something. However, Wooyoung just let out a little chuckled and went to close the door. Is he teasing me? I pouted and looked over to him as he got into the car. I decided that if he was gonna tease me, I can tease him too. I leaned over to reach his seatbelt and as I leaned, it gave him a perfect view of my cleavage. I could see from the corner of my eye that he was enjoying the view but to his disappointment, I had finished putting his seatbelt on and back towards my seat. It was now Wooyoung who was pouting. As I looked away to look out of the window, I grinned in satisfaction. I didn't let Wooyoung see my expression as he could be thinking that I did it unintentionally but I highly doubted that as soon as he had grabbed my chin to turn it towards him.

"Princess, I am the king of teasing. Did you think I wouldn't realise that you were doing the same?" I could feel myself blushing as Wooyoung brought his lips closer to mine. Of course he knew I did it intentionally.

I didn't answer.

"Is my beautiful girlfriend blushing because I am right?" His lips brushed against mine as he spoke making me want to do nothing but feel them against mine.

Wooyoung moved away from me again. I gave him a death stare because he knew what I wanted but teased me instead.

"You are so mean Woo."

"As much as I would like to carry on, we still have somewhere to go." Wooyoung gave me a quick peck. My eyes lit up in excitement. What else does Wooyoung have planned?

Wooyoung drove about 35 minutes and all I could see is fields. No lights, houses or shops to be found. Wooyoung drove onto one of the fields that wasn't private land and stopped the car.

Wooyoung got out of the car and then came to my side to let me out, holding my hand as I did. He then got a rolled up picnic blanket from the boot and opened it up; placing it on on grass.

"Sit down beautiful."

I sat down and Wooyoung went back to the car boot. He grabbed a few more things and brought them over. He sat down beside me and opened the pack of strawberries he had got. "I thought we should have something sweet seem so we didn't have any dessert at the restaurant."

"My favourite." I beamed. Wooyoung began to feed me the strawberries, popping one in his mouth every now and then.

"You should eat some more Woo." I said just before he stuffed another one in my mouth.

"I am enjoying seeing you eat them though. If I eat more, there will be less for me to feed you and I love seeing your reaction when you eat them because it makes you glow with excitem..." As Wooyoung finished what he was saying, I stuffed one in his mouth.

"Nope, you have to eat them too." I laughed and we both carried on feeding each other strawberries.

The two of us had finished eating the strawberries and lay down to stargaze. "I love watching the stars! There are so many tonight too. I wish we could see this many when we are at home."

Wooyoung turned to me as he began to speak. "That is why I chose this destination. It is out of the way but there is little light pollution so we get to see more stars and I know how much you love stargazing. Maybe we could live somewhere like this one day and then we can stargaze all the time." I looked over to him in surprise. He is thinking about living together even though we haven't been together too long.

"You want to live with me?" I asked. I know we basically live together already but getting a house together is a huge step.

"Of course I do baby. I can't see myself ever being with anyone other than you and I know we are quite new to this relationship but I can see this lasting. I know it may be a while before we get a house as we need jobs and to save money but we can still think and talk about it." Wooyoung paused. "Wait, do you not think about living with me?" Wooyoung looked slightly sad.

"Of course I think about it. I am always thinking about the future but I was just shocked that I'm not the only one. I thought I was thinking too far ahead but I guess it is normal to think about our future." Wooyoung's face brightened up as I finished speaking.

Wooyoung suddenly placed his lips on mine making me freeze in shock for a second but I then began kissing him back. Wooyoung shortly pulled away.

"I'm so happy I found someone like you, y/n."

"I'm happy that I found someone like you too Wooyoung. I don't think I could ever find someone else like you and I definitely know that I could not feel the way I do about you with someone else if we did end up going separate ways."

"I never want to go separate ways." Wooyoung murmured.

"Me too." I agreed.

It was quiet for a minute or two before I knew what I wanted to say.

"Thank you Woo. This has been the best date ever. Also, thank you for everything else. You have helped me through so much. You and your family have given me a place to stay that feels more like home than my house ever has. I appreciate everything you have done for me and just know that I will always do the same for you if you ever needed anything." Wooyoung wiped a stray tear that had slipped out from my eye and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm glad we can always help each other. I will always be here for you beautiful. Don't ever think that you cannot come to me. Even if I do something that you don't agree with. I want you to tell me so I can be a better person for you."

..............................................................................

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry it has been such a long wait but it is here now and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!