LIPSTICK MARKS | m.s ☆

pairing: bf!matt x f!reader

summary: you were staying over at your boyfriend's place, and he had been gaming all day playing fortnite while you were on his lap but once you started kissing him and marking him up, it was now leading to more passionate moments.

warnings: smut, blow job, submissive matt, unprotected, gentle sex, whimpering matt, handjob, pet names (mommy, baby, darling, good boy, slut), nipple playing, hair grabbing, biting, mommy kink.

a/n: not my photos, found on pinterest. Do you play fortnite??

WORDS: 3.1k

@miyasturniolo on tumblr

-

You've been hanging out with your boyfriend for two days now, and even though he didn't want you to leave, you decided to stay at his because you had a whole week with no plans.

Currently, he is playing Fortnite while you were sitting on his lap. He was on his gaming chair but occasionally he had his hand on your thigh, but not for long due to he's focused on the game.

He is on mic with his brother Nick, as Chris couldn't be bothered to play at the moment so it left to them two. "110!" Matt exclaims as he successfully hits an enemy with a sniper shot.

While playing, you can hear Nick yelling at Matt for help, even though Matt is already assisting. "GET HIM! I'M LITERALLY ON 20 HEALTH, YOU DUMB FUCK!" Nick shouts over the mic.

You can't help but laugh quietly at nick due to you faintly heard him on mic. Matt groans as he got knocked down after being sniped by the opponent they both were trying to kill.

He glances at you before moving your position slightly on his lap so your comfortable. He couldn't help but your movements were gonna start arousing him, though he doesn't say anything and tries to focus on what to say to you while he's spectating Nick who's trying to get his reboot card and run.

"Are you okay?" he whispers, muting himself to avoid being teased by Nick. "Yeah, how about you?" You reply with a smile, and he nods before kissing your cheek.

He wrapped his arms around you for a moment, taking a break from playing. His thumb gently rubbed your arm. "Sorry if I'm boring you," he said, making you chuckle.

"You're not," you replied, and he simply smiled before kissing your head. In the background, you could faintly hear Nick screaming on his mic as he was being pursued by an opponent, while Matt had temporarily watching due to he died.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE, LEAVE ME ALONE!" Nick shouted, although his opponent couldn't actually hear him. Matt chuckled, then unmuted and put his headset back on. "No need to scream," he teased, but you could have sworn Nick rolled his eyes.

Matt kept his arm around you as he watched Nick, who surprisingly managed to stay alive despite being considered the weakest player of the group. Matt didn't mind as long as Nick was still in the game.

You traced your fingers over his tattoos, a gesture he enjoyed. He looked at your hands before kissing your head.

Nick hesitated for a moment, unsure whether he should reboot Matt at reckless railways or not due to there was a medallion. He risked it, guided by the yellow circle on the map indicating the enemy with the medallion was moving away.