RECORDING | c.s ☆

pairing: bf!chris x f!reader

summary: when chris stayed over at your place one night while you were home alone, you both started watching a film but as the evening progressed, you both became aroused, but he expressed a desire to capture the intimate moment on video.

warning: smut, dominant chris, pet names (ma, good girl, mama, slut), unprotected sex, swearing, rough sex, hair pulling, use of y/n, praise kink, recording sex, dirty talking, oral female receiving, p in v, nipple playing, fingering, teasing, choking kink.

a/n: not my photos, found on pinterest. I had to mention about the star stickers which the teacher have.

WORDS: 2.3k

@huhmiya on tumblr

-

Chris was nestled between your legs, resting his head on your stomach. His eyes were fixed on the film playing, while his hand absentmindedly rubbed your skin.

You ran your hands through his brown hair, giving him a gentle massage that elicited a subtle pleasure, though he would never admit it, he secretly enjoyed when you touched his hair.

The movie played in the background, a choice he made and you agreed to. He fidgeted slightly but remained between your legs, his gaze still fixed on the movie instead of his usual tendency to chatter about it.

The only noise in the room was the Tv playing. "I don't get why people can't just express their feelings. No need for those awkward teenage drama moments," he remarked.

You chuckled softly, continuing to braid his hair, although it was too short for a full braid. "Exactly"

He let out a sigh of relief. "Finally, someone who agrees," he said. "I swear I would lose my mind if you didn't agree"

You looked at him before speaking. "You can't really say anything though, you were a nervous wreck to ask me out"

"I WAS NOT!" He rolled his eyes, he knew he was lying to himself.

You smirked and moved your hands out of his hair, which made him to look at you. "Why did you let go?" He asked.

He noticed you grabbed your phone and saw that you had received a message from someone, which made him frown, though he didn't show it. "Who is it?" he inquired.

"A friend" You simply replied to his question, but you didn't respond to the text. Placing your phone on the bedside table, you then put your hands on his shoulders and began massaging them.

He let out a small moan, initially feeling tense but eventually relaxing. He smiled and rubbed your thigh before turning his attention back to the movie.

The heat of his body against yours as he lay between your legs made him reluctant to move. He reassured himself that he would be fine, especially since he was only wearing boxers.