Chapter 1

It is 1978 in Hogwarts. In the Greathall was loud chatting heard from the students. The loudest call themself the marauders, the prankstars of the whole school, the squad consist of James Fleamont Potter, Sirius Orion Black, Remus John Lupin and Peter Pettigrew. Like every year since theire fifth year James always tried to get a date with a certain redhead girl, her name is Lily Evans. 

On the Teachers table Professor Dumbledor and Professor McGonagall where talking until a owl interupted them. "Albus, do you expect someone?" McGonagall asked the Professor who was smilling at the closed letter. "Mh...No but we might have some new students." He answered opening the letter.

"Hello Professor's,

In a few minutes you are going to have two new students, two girls one in Slytherin and one in Ravenclaw. They will show up in a strange way but I know that you can handle it. They come from the futur and both where once in a world where we dont exist. They learned many things in that world and I want them to try to change the futur, its not pleasent for many of us. The Slytherin and the Ravenlaw are best friends and they will most likely be always together, even if they have one year diffrent they are like the same person. Both of them are really good Students. One last thing, there is a chance that they can't come back to the time they are from. I want you to not show this letter to the girls now, only then when they cant come back so that they know that I am sorry for sending them here or they might be happy. Ok so I hope they can help and every one can live happy.

P.s. I cant tell you right now who I am but you will find it out from the girls some time.)" 

The Professor's read the letter. "Wha-" Befor Professor McGonagall could ask something a loud explosion was heard scarying teachers and students. Everywhere was dust. "Mia why would you put this in our potion?" A femal voice with a French accent intrupted the silence. "Oh I dont know Fin maybe because it was standint in the fucking book." Another femal said but with a british accent. "Slughorn will fail us." 

The firs voice said again. The dust cleared a bit and everyone could see the girls. One girl she has long middle dark brown hair in a messy dutt with glasses, she wears a long black shirt and a collar and over it a blue dungarees. 

The other girl has short light and dark brown hair and like the first girl glasses and is a bit smaller, she wears a grey top with blue shorts and a green squared opened long shirt. "Mia why are we in the Greathall?" The smaller girl asked her friend. 

"I -I dont now. Its really strange. Everything looks diffrent." The girl Mia said to her friend. "Girls if I may have your attention, I belive you where send here." They heard their headmaster say. "But Professor, I-we dont understand." Fin told the headmaster. "Fin look the teachers. They aren't our teacher." Mia pointed at the teachers. 

"Yes that would be quit right. I must say in suprised that you two showed up like this." The headmaster begann. "A few seconds ago we became a letter saying that two girls from the futur will be send here, so it must be you two." He finishes. "Wait. Futur? W-what year do we have?" Both girls asked in union. "Its 1787." "Bloddy hell." "Dios mio." (Oh god) "I still have a questione, who do you think would send you here?" Dumbledor asked.

Flashback

"Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam, i gotta tell you a secret." Fin ran up to her best friend and stoped panting. Samia also called Mia and Sam looked at her best friend confused. "Fin not now." Sam told her and pointed at the golden trio. "Oh sorry." Fin apologised. "No problem, anyway what i wanted to ask is, do you have the time turner?" Harry Potter, one of Sam and Fin's friend asked.

 Sam nodded and gave it to him. "What are you going to do with it?" Fin asked. "We are trying out an experiment." Hermine, another friend of them, told her. The golden trio thanked Sam and said theire bye's. "Well that was weird." Fin looked at Sam and she nodded.

 "Yea it was. Anygay we should really hide the Phones we took from the other world. Harry found them and asked me about it. He was sooo scary." Sam whined walking back to the school. "Oh dear. That must have been hard. 

But you know life can be hard, but you can be harde- no no that is so wrong forget what i wanted to say." Fin looked everywhere except Sam and Sam, she tried to hold in her laughter. "Ha. So what class do we have next." The taller friend asked. "Ähm....oh we have potions." Fin said happily. 

Today in class they where suppose to recreate the Veritaserum. Everyone had theire books and started to get the ingrediens. While Sam and Fin didnt pay attentione. Harry put something in theire potion. Later on Sam trew the last ingredient in the boiler. "Sam....i told you to not but that in." Fin said nervous. "Bloody hell I'm sorry I forgot." Sam apologized but it was already to late. The boiler bagann to shake really hard. Sam and Fin steped back and the boiler exploded.

End of Flashback

"I knew it. Harry did something. I saw him look at our book and he was the only one there." Sam said to Fin looking at her with a knowing look. "Oh god damnit why must Harry be like his Father." Fin whinedburying her head in Sam's shoulder.

 Please leave a vote and comment thank you. I'm trying to finish one story bit I have a concentraition disorder that means I cant focuse on one thing but i really try and I get better. So bye my fellow readers have a good night/day/afternoon/late morning.