004.

march 10,2018
———————————————————————————

march 10,2018———————————————————————————

[ TALLAHASSEE,FLORIDA ]
FCI TALLAHASSEE

"You two both have a visitor." The new offficer, Tinashe spoke to Shai who was helping her cellmate tame the flyaways in her hair. Tinashe unlike the other officers were extremely sweet to Shai and the other prisoners.

"Tasha bringing my old hairstylist ways back." Tasha giggled as she threw her arms around Shai's neck as the two walked down the hall heading to the visitation room. "Shai I ain't know you was a married woman."

"Married to who? The government?" The women laughed as Shai only shook her head proceeding to brush her hand over her hair which was styled a slick-back bun. "Apparently, your husband came to visit you."

Entering the visitation room, Shai and Tasha parted ways as Tasha headed over to the table where her mother and stepfather sat. Shai looked around the room until her eyes landed on the person she least expected to see, Izzy. However he wasn't alone, his best friend stood behind him frustrated with the vending machine.

He'd been writing her through the jpay app and sending letters but was unfortunately being ignored. Shai had been hearing a lot of what Izzy had going on while she was locked up and she wasn't about to sit up in a cell angry about what a man she was barely involved with has going on outside of her.

"What's wrong with you?"

Shai only looked at him with a blank stare. Shai didn't understand how he could bring himself to sit in front of her and pretend he didn't do anything, not only did she know about the situation with his baby mother but what hurt her the most was he broke the promise of originally coming to see her to be with his baby mother.

"Wasn't expecting you to show up." Shai avoided eye contact with with Izzy who's face scrunched up.

"You mad cause i ain't come see you a couple weeks ago? I told i was with my daughta'." Izzy didn't understand why she was giving him this kind of energy. "Before or after you slept with your babymother?" Shai lifted her eyebrow

"Shit!"

The two heard from behind Izzy which was another than Kane who had dropped his cookies after hearing Shai let Izzy know that she was aware of the dirt that he'd done. Shai held her hand up to stop Izzy from explaining himself.

"You know people talk right? Like you ain't try to be sneaky with it or nothing. Got ole girl going around telling everybody." Shai laughed to herself