005.

march 20,2018
———————————————————————————

march 20,2018———————————————————————————

via 1izzy ig story

[ TALLAHASSEE,FLORIDA ]
MAMA MAYERS HOME

   "That hoodie goes crazy Indy, i need one when i get out." Izzy listened to his sister and shai converse about any and everything. Izzy hadn't returned to his home in Atlanta and he didn't have any intentions of doing so anytime soon.

Kane had driven Arya out to Florida to be with Izzy. He truly had no reason to go back to Atlanta, his mothers home had a studio to record his music, all of his immediate family was there, and he could go see shai whenever he pleased.

Izzy handed his mom her quesadillas before passing India her bowl and quesadilla. "Girl i see why my brother talk about you so much, you bad and your personality raw as hell." India complimented Shai who immediately thanked her

"Forreal? girl what he be sayin?"

"You ain't hear from me but you might be having some songs dedicated to you." Izzy snatched the phone from her seeing Shai blushing once he appeared. "Awe snookums, you been writing about me?"

"What i told you bout callin me that?"

"You love it, my lil hardbody." Shai smiled as his face remained with a hardened expression plastered on it. "Boy, having your face like that only turns me on so." Shai spoke causing him to crack a smile

"On that note, i'm leaving."

India grabbed her food heading to her bedroom, she was only sitting in the living room with her brother because he was on the phone with shai and he promised to catch up on The Chi with her. Shai watched Izzy look at her with low eyes through the phone causing her to smile.

"Why you looking like that?"

"I'ma treat you so good when you get out, i swear. You won't want for nothing when you with me." Izzy sipped his drink as Shai nodded. "You such a sweetheart, you sure there ain't no cap in yo rap?"

"You can't be serious for one second?" Izzy mugged her causing her to roll her eyes. "I'm sorry Izzy, I'll be jumping right in them arms on my first day out."

"Might even post you with the caption, 'he held me down so i keep him around'."

Izzy smacked his teeth as Shai laughed at her own joke. She always found her jokes funny even if others didn't. "Being funny gon get you fucked-."