011.

june 3,2018
———————————————————————————
[ TALLAHASSEE,FLORIDA ]
FCI TALLAHASSEE

      Shai jumped in Caresha and Raven's arms causing them to laugh, her hold on them was so tight

Shai jumped in Caresha and Raven's arms causing them to laugh, her hold on them was so tight. The two hugged her back almost immediately as she smiled. She was finally free and just like they promised, they were waiting at the gates for her.

Shai was overwhelmed with multiple emotions seeing her friends and her sister waiting outside the jail with a tour bus. Shai was kind of saddened when she saw Izzy no where in sight. "He doesn't know that you're home." Jatavia spoke beside her

Izzy was currently busy promoting his fifth and final album of the year and the rollout was intense. He dedicated his album promotion party the other night to Shai hence why his entire team including himself all agreed to wear hoodies with all of Shai's mugshots plastered on the front that night.

"We wanted it to be a surprise for his birthday hence why he's not here."

As if his fans weren't more excited than tomorrow being his birthday, everyone in his inner circle had been posting about the special day. Izzy didn't have anything planned but his mom had been planning his birthday party since the beginning of March. Kane had sent the invitation to Jt and Caresha since India informed him of Shai's early release.

"What you wanna do first? Your nail tech and hairstylist ready to fix you up."

"I would want to be up under this man but I know I gotta get my work situated then enjoy finding a house and being with my man." Shai smiled at the thought of Izzy as the maintenance began

"Maybe he's nice to you because everytime you talk about him, you're so happy."

"Tell your sis about who you been dodging." Caresha eyed Jt

"This bitch messed around with a singing nigga." The statement caused shai's jaw to drop. "This conversation need Santana asap." Shai spoke

"Anyways, First Day Out should be dropping the day of his birthday as a surprise because his mama wants us to bring you in through the back door to surprise him." Jt popped a gummy bear in her mouth

"He's having a party?"

Caresha nodded before speaking. "His momma and his sister been planning it for the longest. His friends said bring gifts but what can you give a nigga who got everything?"

"Shai."

The two looked over at her but she was too busy scrolling on instagram stalking Izzy's page. Tapping his recent posts of him in New York as a celebration of India's approaching graduation, she licked her lips. She wanted to see her man and she needed to now.