009.

may 13,2018

tagged: 1izzy

tagged: 1izzy

liked by k9ne and 783,927 others
latto777: happy first father's day to our first love, our superman, and the best man anyone could ask for. We love you Israel, best daddy ever. - Alyssa & Arya

———————————————————————————

[ ATLANTA,GEORGIA ]
IZZY'S HOUSE

    Izzy didn't expect much for Father's Day being that he hadn't seen his child's mother since they slept together a few months ago. Although her family admired him and Arya was beginning to miss her mother so the crew drove back to Atlanta a few days ago.

"Happy Father's Day Iz."

Izzy thanked one of Alyssa's family members before going back to playing golf with Arya. DMX's "What These Bitches Want" played throughout the backyard of Izzy's home. The smell of charcoal and bbq surrounded the backyard as Drew cooked.The vibes were perfect as everyone danced around and laughed with one another.

Kane bit into a chicken wing that was sitting in a tray on the food table. This being Izzy's second Father's Day, his mom insisted that there be a huge celebration and everyone from both families contributed to that.

"Yuck, who cooked this?" Kane spat the chicken into a nearby trash bag. "That wigga." Drew pointed to some Caucasian man who was standing by the dj

Izzy enjoyed times like this, quality time. Times where he was surrounded by everyone he loved. Times where he felt like he was doing good as a man. The time where they weren't stressed from work/school and nothing else mattered.

"I see your screen door from a mile away."

Alyssa flipped Drew off before pressing down on her frontal to secure it. "You good." Izzy assured her

"Have you talked to your pops lately or even thought to pay him a visit?"

"I'll get to seeing him when i can." Izzy took a sip of his drink

"It's Father's Day and you can't go visit your own father?" Alyssa asked feeling the energy shift once the question left her mouth

"Haven't had time to talk to him." His statement was blunt and straightforward

"So, you pick and choose who you decide to visit." Alyssa shook her head proceeding to nod. "You can go visit your felon girlfriend but not your own father." Kane and Drew watched the two go at it

The best friends had seen the parents butt heads multiple times on various occasions. Alyssa had a smart mouth and Izzy had a very short temper. Somehow he always remained respectful because in his words, "in the end, that's still the mother of my child."

"I know what i need to do, I'm a grown man." Alyssa rolled her eyes at his statement.

"Well act like it sometimes." Izzy waved her off. "Last time I try to help somebody." Alyssa walked away to help Arya fly her kite

"Nigga don't need yo help."

"I don't want to say she right but you should go see pops."

"You ain't seen him in 2 years and don't blame it on tour." Kane stated causing Izzy to look away in shame. "You gotta get yo priorities straight." Izzy grabbed his a football from the ground

Izzy sat at the metal table in the visitation room with his right leg constantly bouncing up and down. His nerves were high and he felt as though he was sweating bricks waiting for his father to enter the room. Izzy wouldn't say that he was afraid of his father but the man definitely intimidated him.

"I'm seein' shit?"

Izzy looked down avoiding the glare from his father, however his father remained with a smile on his face. Ares pulled his son into his arms not wanting to let go of him. He truly missed his kids, India always called and wrote him but he very seldom heard from Izzy.

"I'm sorry." Izzy apologized trying to prevent tears from falling. "I miss you forreal."

"It's alright, I missed you too son and I'm always going to be proud of you."

The two men wiped their tears as quick as they came once the two pulled away from the hug. Ares looked at how his son had grown since he'd last seen him. He also took notice of a A tattoo on his hand.

"What made you finally come?" Ares smiled at his son. "I know you be busy with your work and ry." Izzy nodded his head

"It's Father's Day." Izzy explained. "Somebody made me realize that it ain't right that i never come see you."

"It's sad that i needed to hear that to come see you."

After his intense conversation with Alyssa, guilt weighted heavy over Izzy's body and he made it his priority to leave the bbq earlier than expected to go and visit his father. The two hadn't seen each other in a good minute and both hated it but would never admit that.

"I'm just happy you came to see me, it's cool that you move at your own pace." Ares assured his oldest. "Yo moms be keeping me updated, damn I miss my lady."

"It ain't right though and I'm sorry for not coming to visit sooner." Ares nodded at Izzy's statement

The two sat quietly, Ares poking the inside of check with her tongue.
The two men stared back at one another awaiting one's response. "Enough of that, what you been up to?" Ares asked

"Been doing more shows, working on the album, and been with the family more."

"What's this I hear about you having a new woman in your life? She gotta be somebody if you smiling that hard. I used to be the same way when someone brought your mom's name up around me." Ares spoke causing Izzy to wave him off

"Cmon, tell me about Shay." Ares spoke causing Izzy to laugh. "It's Shai and she play all day but I like that about her." Izzy smiled at the thought of her

"She gorgeous as hell, got her own but she going through something right now. " Ares smiled seeing the way his son's eyes lit up as he talked. "She talented as hell and that smile drive a nigga crazy."

"It's good to see you talk about somebody and see that you truly care for them. You don't talk good about anybody but your mom and your sister. When I get out, I can't wait to meet this Shai. She must be special if you feel this way."

Izzy could no longer deny or downplay how he truly felt about Shai. His true feelings showed whenever he talked about her, when her name was bought up, or the way he acted when the two hadn't spoke in a few days. Izzy was falling for Shai, hard ... falling extremely hard.

"I hope she don't think I'm lying about treating her right. When she come home, i'ma treat her like a queen. I really like my lil midget, braces and all." Izzy smiled

"What do you mean by when she come home?" Ares was intrigued and surprised. "Identity Theft charge but her bid finna be up soon." Izzy partially lied

"Hopefully both y'all times get shortened, I need y'all by my side."