014.

june 18,2018
———————————————————————————
[ ATLANTA,GEORGIA ]
IZZY'S HOUSE

      Shai continued to record herself in the mirror, loving what she was seeing

      Shai continued to record herself in the mirror, loving what she was seeing. Tae had recently came over and did her hair for her since she couldn't leave the house. The judge had gave her a few days to find somewhere to stay and with Izzy was perfect for her at the moment.

"How many videos you gon take? I already told you look good as hell."

Shai rolled her eyes at Izzy before making her way towards him watching him focus his attention on the tv show he'd become obsessed with over the past few days, baby daddy. The two were enjoying each other's company and couldn't have been happier.

"How'd court go, you never said anything about it."

"I'ma strangle that bitch when I see ha." Izzy gritted before continuing to eat his gushers. Shai furrowed her eyebrows at him. Izzy held a piece of paper in his hands before passing it to her.

Request for Full Custody of Child
Fulton County Courthouse,
I, Alyssa Stevens, am respectfully requesting full custody of my child, Arya Mayers, due to concerns regarding the safety and well-being of our child. The father, Israel, has displayed violent behavior and has threatened me repeatedly [stated in line 5-8]. For the safety and best interest of Arya Mayers, I am requesting that Israel only have supervised visitation on holidays. I am deeply concerned about the effects of such behavior on our child's development and emotional well-being. I believe that granting me full custody is necessary to provide a stable and secure environment for Arya. I kindly ask for your consideration and prompt action in this matter.
Sincerely, Alyssa Stevens

"I should've never wasted my nut on this bitch."

Izzy's statement caused Shai to choke on the water she was sipping. She had to admit Izzy had a very vulgar mouth whenever he was mad or going through something. As much as everyone mentioned it and it had been talked about in the blogs, hearing it was something else.

"How you gon take a nigga to court then when the day come, you push back?" Izzy spoke causing Shai to nod. "So you still have yet to prove your point to the court and see your daughter?" Shai looked at his saddened expression

"I don't wanna lose my baby."

Izzy was big on family being as though he didn't really have a stable one growing up, he promised he'd change that when he had a family of his own. He didn't know he could love someone other than himself until Arya was born. The child brought him joy whenever life felt like it was crashing down on him.