010.

may 22,2018
———————————————————————————
[ ATLANTA,GEORGIA ]
QC RECORDING STUDIO

may 22,2018———————————————————————————[ ATLANTA,GEORGIA ]QC RECORDING STUDIO

liked by lilbaby and 872,983 others
           view comments.

      "I ain't changing my verse." Izzy nonchalantly stated as the producers and owners of qc both looked at him in disbelief. He saw nothing wrong with what came out of his mouth, it was rapping and a bar was a bar. However the label wasn't going for it but Izzy didn't give a damn.

"I was in the back of the bach like Rosa Parks? Izzy, people are sensitive nowadays." Coach spoke

"They gon go off about that." P spoke as Izzy only shrugged his shoulders. "A thousand niggas might not like me, I ain't changing nothing. I'll still drop the song whenever I want. I'm a grown man."

"Nigga be lucky I agreed, I'm only doing this for my ole lady."

That was wholeheartedly true, if Shai hadn't asked him to get on a song with her then he would've never worked with anyone on the label of QC. He did find baby to be cool but Baby never reached out and Izzy didn't do features unless he really wanted them.

"Y'all niggas gotta stop caring about niggas on the outside opinions." Izzy spoke before focusing his attention on Drew who sat on the soundboard editing the beat and verses. "It's good that you stepping out and doing features now."

"Baby cool and all, it's just the rest of em."

As requested, Izzy had recorded his verse on the song that Shai asked of him. Not only had he worked on that album but he also recorded a verse for Lil baby's upcoming album, Harder Than Ever. The only difference was Izzy didn't charge Shai for his feature but he did charge baby.

"You should've charged yo wack ass baby momma for the song y'all did." Drew spat before chugging his sprite as Izzy only shook his head. "No, you can't see Arya this week. She's with her other family."  Drew imitated Alyssa

"Bitch, we seen her with you at your show last week."

Izzy only shook his head choosing not to engage and speak down on the mother of his child. She'd been being real petty after learning the week he spent in Florida was to be able to see Shai frequently. She kept Arya from Izzy to hurt him out of spite and she was doing a damn good job.

"I miss my baby, she talking about putting me on child support." Izzy bitterly laughed

"Child support that she don't even need."