012.

june 4,2018
#HAPPYBIRTHDAYIZZY #21

june 4,2018#HAPPYBIRTHDAYIZZY #21

via 1izzy ig story

———————————————————————————
[ ATLANTA,GEORGIA ]
IZZY'S HOME

      Izzy sat in one of the four dining chairs, allowing his barber to began doing what she does best. Dutchess hummed lowly to herself as she began to shape up his sides. "I can't believe my baby cous is 21."

"You always callin' a nigga a baby."

Izzy popped a blueberry jolly rancher in his mouth continuing to tell everyone thank you for the birthday wishes. Dutchess only chuckled at his words before continuing to talk. "I remember when you and drew first became friends, i treated y'all like y'all was my kids."

Dutchess was twenty-six, she was Drew's blood cousin on his dad's side. She had known Izzy since the boys were three years old. Hell, her aunt and Izzy's mom would make her watch them while they went to the club.

"How the family been?" Dutchess was now cutting the new growth of hair in the back of his head. "Moms been good, indy got accepted in college." Izzy smiled at the thought of the women in his life

His smile soon dropped hearing his phone ring, the caller id showcasing that it was his father calling from jail. Izzy hadn't talked to the man since Father's Day. He'd been dodging his father's calls a lot lately. The conversation between the two led to Izzy expressing his anger from his childhood.

Izzy let his father know that he was aware of his infidelity when he was younger. Izzy watched his mom cry about his father so much, he vowed that he'd never hurt his future woman or make her cry like that. No matter how good of a man his mother tried to paint his father out to be, Izzy held slightly ill feelings towards him for the hurt he caused his mother.

"Happy Birthday Son." Ares spoke once the call connected

"Preciate it old man."

"I miss you man, you got anything planned today?" Ares spoke as Dutchess finished up on Izzy's haircut. His hair was already freshly twisted. "Nah, my momma claim she gon have me outside today."

"Heard that, tell my babies i love them and whether you wanna believe it or not.. i love you too Israel." Ares spoke trying to hold himself together

It was no secret that Ares was saddened inside that he'd missed so much of his kids life. Izzy was only 16 when his father was sentenced making India only 13, Izzy knew that their father was locked up no matter how much his father's friends lied about him going to the army.