Artemis XVII-3000 (RIVAL)

The Artemis is a pump-action blaster that features three integrated magazines that hold ten High-Impact Rounds each, and a front turret system that rotates on the prime. This gives it an advertised capacity of thirty rounds, although it can actually hold thirty-four by filling each magazine and having one round in each of the turret's chambers. It also has the ability to be slam fired for a higher rate of fire. Like other RIVAL blasters, a safety mechanism is located just next to the trigger.

The Artemis XVII-3000 uses a rotation mechanism to turn the turret; there is a cam track surrounding the revolving turret which gets indexed by a slide.

The turret itself has a loading chamber which all three integrated magazines feed into. When the blaster is primed, this rotates both the front turret piece and the loading chamber section as well, chambering a round into the bottom-most barrel to be fired. Only the bottom-most barrel will be fired from as a result of this mechanism. This mechanism favors the left magazine on a fully-loaded Artemis, as the rotating chamber advances counter-clockwise. In order to load rounds specifically from the top or right magazines, the blaster must be primed multiple times.

Stock 30

Pump-action, single fire

The Team Blue Artemis.