[61]

Trying to Remember everything holding her hurting head she remembered that while escaping away from sahil's goons she fell and hit her head on stone.Suddenly she thought of Abhishek and completely regained consciousness and became restless. mumbling Abhishek's name she was about to remove her wires and oximeter that suddenly rooms door open.

-"jaan...!!" Abhishek came in rapidly went near anokhi's bed and hugged anokhi tight.

-"Abhishek...!!" Anokhi said in low tone breaking hug.

-"tum theek ho nah..?!" Anokhi asked restlessly groping his face and body with her pale hands to check if he was alright or not.

-"Anokhi...!!meri gudiya..!!" Arjun got into the room and said cupping Anokhi's face emotionally.

-"tum theek ho nah meri gudiya..?!" Arjun asked emotionally.

-"mujhe kya hoga..?! Abhishek aur aap jab tak ho mujhe kya hi hoga..?!" Anokhi said in weak tone and smile on her face while holding Abhishek's hand and Arjun's too.

-"Mister Abhishek and Arjun..!!May you leave..?! so i can also get chance to talk to my patient?? The doctor said from behind with a sigh On which anokhi laughed chirping.

-"Doctor Anokhi..! Doctor omkar this side!! kaisa feel kar rahi hai...?! Are you feeling tickled?" The doctor said coming closer extending hand for handshake and asked tickling her feet with pen to check her senses.

-"ahh..ouchh..arey peeche karo ise..!!" Anokhi reacted on that pen tickle.

Doctor put back the pen and started asking some question about adarsh ​​family and anokhi's past just to confirm that there is nothing like memory loss problem on which being frustrated anokhi told doctor that there is nothing like to be tensed she remembers everything and is absolutely fine.all is just she has a normal headache.

-"normal headache nahi hai yeh..?! you had blood clots in your head after that accident and...." Doctor told her everything that she had undergone brain surgery and was on the verge of death.

-"You have to take great care of yourself..!!" Doctor said further.

-"mujhe Ghar jaana hai..!!" Anokhi said in low tone on which doctor laughed.

-"abhi nahi do teen din under observation rakhna hai aapko doctor anokhi then you will get discharge!!" Doctor said.

-"nahi..!! Mujhe Aaj jaana hai abhi jaana hai..!!" Anokhi said stubbornly like an insolent child.

-"aa.. accha theek hai....chali Jana Ghar!! magar Aaj nahi!! Kal morning mein kuch test ek MRI aur phir uske baad mein khud staff ko bol dunga discharge Dene ke liye..!!" The doctor said while lovingly making Anokhi convinced.

-"ughff..Aaj pata chalega How do my patients feel...when I don't give them discharge for 15-20 days!!" Anokhi mumbled frowning her brows and rolling eyes dramatically lied on bed slipping.

The doctor laughed and left the room. Everyone was waiting for the doctor and as soon as doctor came out of room everyone started asking question that is everything fine with anokhi or not did she remember everyone or not when will she discharged and when will recovered etc.the doctor told all conversation with anokhi inside and said that he will discharge her by noon the next day and about to leave that sneha asked him could they visit anokhi?? Doctor granted permission and Sneha looked at Abhishek smiling and Abhishek rapidly got into the room.