[75]

Here at outside the hotel Nischay was giving the excuse to the media that Abhishek will not be able to come due to some important work while on the other side here Abhishek and anokhi were giving ultimate pleasure to each other, unaware from thiere continuously ringing phone and this time it was viraaj who was calling Abhishek to informing him the boy said his name in confession but both were these much engrossed that they did not even know that what's the time and when the family members had returned. Finally after sharing soul to each other they lay in each other's embrace tired.

-"kya soch rahe ho..?!" Anokhi asked looking straight into his eyes embracing him softly.

-"Nahi..kuch nahi..!!" Abhishek whispered tucking back anokhi's hairlock softly.

-"kuch to hai..!!" Anokhi whispered with mischievous gestures.

Abhishek hadn't responded and just gave a smirk while moving his body coming on his tummy to lie comfortably with a sigh.

-"you fine nah..tumhari back mein pain to nahi ho raha..?!" Anokhi asked softly.

-"meine bohut zyada nails maar diye..!!" She whispered further caressing his back.

-"jungli billi to tum ho hi Doctor..!!" Abhishek said in his freaking deep tone spreading his arms to get more comfort.

-"accha..?? mein jungli billi..?!"anokhi said with one brow up.

-"um..auhhgff..aur..to..?! Aur tez aur tez don't stop ohh yeh yess yess this way kon kar raha tha..?!" Abhishek stretched his body wider yawning and whispered while mimicking anokhi.

-"you...?!" Anokhi reacted widening her beautiful eyes, pulling cushion and hitting on Abhishek.

Before this Abhishek would have done some mischievousness they heard anokhi's phone vibrate.

-"ughff..kon hai itni subah..?!" Anokhi mumbled groping her phone from side table.

-"kiska call tha..?!" She whisper to herself while sitting and pulling sheet on her naked body and opening notification bar.

-"viraaj bhai ki itni saari missed call...!!" She thought looking into phone screen with tense face.

-"kya hua jaan..!!" Abhishek asked sitting, noticing tension on her face.

-"hshhhshh..!!" Anokhi made him shut noticing viraaj's messege.

-"Anokhi..!! Kahan ho tum jahan bhi ho Abhishek ko abhi kahin bhi lekar chali jao us ladke ne bola hai Abhishek ne tumhara murder karne ke liye use bola tha!!mujhe pata hai esa kuch nahi hai!! magar Arjun yeh sun kar pagal ho chuka hai aur yahan se nikal chuka hai Abhishek ko arrest karne..!!" She read viraaj's message and her eyes widening more and more after every line.

-"Jaan....!!" Abhishek about to said something but anokhi interrupted him.

-"Abhishek..!! Koi esi jagah hai jiske baare mein sirf tumhe pata ho..yahan se kahin Dur..humein abhi nikalna hoga chalo..!!" Anokhi said restlessly groping Abhishek overcoat and wearing it.

-"kya hua ja...." Abhishek about to  asked being concerned but anokhi hsshh him.

She grabbed his hand pulling him out from bed while slipping her feet into slippers and dragged him out from room with herself pulling car key from keyholder taking big steps restlessly.