Chapter 1: Alone

A young Kanna ran through a cave happily, eager to show Eclipse a shiny stone she had found.
"Momma, momma, look what I found!" Kanna called out with glee. Her joyful attitude was put to a sudden halt when she noticed the cave she called home was empty.
"Momma?" Kanna asked to the empty space as tears began welling up in her eyes. That was 14 years ago, Kanna is now 19. Her cheerful attitude faded after Eclipse suddenly vanished without a trace. She searched all over the kingdom of Fiore, getting information however she could.
"There she is!" A wizard called out. Her searches had led her to encounter some members of a dark guild known as Shadow Vampire. Kanna prepared to fight as she took a deep breath in.
"Shadow Devil's Rage!" Kanna shouted as a massive beam of shadow shoots out of her mouth and at the evil wizards. Most of them were defeated, but some were still standing. Kanna rushed towards them and used another spell.
"Shadow Devils Burst!" A massive wave of shadow came from Kanna, defeating the remaining wizards. Kanna swiftly ran off before they woke up, vanishing without a trace.
"These wizards won't stop coming, I'll be fighting them constantly before I find Eclipse. I need a new plan." Kanna thought to herself before she remembered something. While she was gathering intel on where Eclipse could have gone, she heard tails of a powerful guild.
"It's called Fairy Tail right? They're the strongest guild in Fiore apparently, not counting Dark guilds of course. They have so many well known wizards. Like the S class wizards Guildarts and Erza. Erza got the nickname Titania for being the strongest female wizard in the guild. There's also another wizard, Salamander." Salamander caught Kanna's attention the most for specific reasons. He was apparently a fire dragon slayer. They used different slayer types, but she could still learn from another lost magic user. Kanna let out a sigh before she looked over in the direction of the city of Magnolia.
"I have to join Fairy Tail, maybe they can help." Kanna ran towards Magnolia, eager for this new start.