CHAPTER 21

Hello people....AAJ NO BAKWAS KAAM KI BAAT "COMMENT AND FOLLOW MY INSTA HANDLE ✨naanki_writzz✨ FIR MORE UPDATES LIKE THE UPCOMING SERIES AFTER THIS"
.......................

DHAARA'S POV

I was twisting and turning last night as i wasn't able to sleep after what happened yesterday... it's crazy how everything can change in just a day, I woke up with a throbbing headache and my mind is numb.

I have no idea what to feel right now...I feel so numb that even if I die I don't care at the moment...I am trying to think of other things or do any work in order to distract my mind from his thoughts but I'm too tired for that all my mind can think of is what would he be doing, what would be going on inside him.

I'm not sure if he's really hurt cause it's only been a few days and whatever he was feeling or saying is just a mere infatuation..i mean c'mon who takes things so seriously, anyways it's best for him if he stays out of this shitty life of mine afterall getting to know about all this anybody sane enough would definitely leave..I DID THE RIGHT THING.

AUTHOR'S POV

"I DID THE RIGHT THING" Dhaara said to herself as if she was convincing herself after what she did..it wasn't even her fault at this moment, she's been on her own since so long that depending on someone feels so wrong to her.

She kept her face dipped in the cold water to avoid the swelling on her face...after bathing she dresses up and came out of the bathroom and decided to leave her hair open as she didn't want anybody's attention drawn to her face..later she applied a little concealer on her cheekbone to hide the little purple bruise and left her room.

She came to kitchen and hugged her mom, as soon as her mom turns towards Dhaara she checks her face but Dhaara steps back saying it's fine

"Kyu aayi tu beech mein..baat merese ho rahi thi nah" she said in both frustration and hurt (why did you interfere yesterday, he was talking to me not you)

"Apko pata hai meri kamzori kaun hai..mein nahi dekh sakti aise apko" Dhaara replies trying to sound plain but the little pitch in her voice is still noticed ( you know about my weakness..I can't see you that way)

Before her mother could say anything further she asks her for food as she hasn't eaten anything from yesterday and without arguing she set up the plate for the breakfast as Dhaara was eating her breakfast Sakshi was patting her head with so much love and adoration..Dhaara knew she wouldn't be able to control it if she stays here any longer so she stands up gives her mom a quick peck on the forehead and leave for the college.

As she was walking towards her class she heard Kashish calling her from back

"The fuck.. are you deaf, I've been calling you for almost a minute and can't you walk slow..by the way you didn't wait for me today at the station... what's up!?" Kashish said everything all together in one breath

"Nothing..I was just on my way and you somehow slipped out of my mind" Dhaara replied with i difference

"Ab bestfriend ko bhi bhula de tu" Kashish said being offended (that's great ... forgetting your best friend)

"C'mon.. I'm not always supposed to be the baby sitter" Dhaara said in her bitchy tone

"Ouch rude..since when you've decided to talk to me that way?" Kashish asked