Prologue

Third Person's POV

"Are you sure you don't want us to come with big bro?" a tall tanned skinned young man questions a shorter young man.

"It'll be fine, I promise besides master had allowed only me to take on this quest" the shorter young man with white long hair responds with a reassuring tone "plus, it'll take more than ten years being away to be killed" he said "I promised Lysander to catch up with his other friends of the guild, besides, you can take this chance to hang out with Evergreen" he said.

The taller man blushes "b-big bro!"

"It's so obvious that even Happy knows you like her, so I better see her with a ring on her finger when I comeback" the shorter said with a teasing tone.

"Marin! Is not funny!" the tall young man said.

Marin laughs "Okay, okay I'll stop teasing you, you big baby; but seriously, please take care of yourself, I mean it, we don't want Lysander to worry too much" he then said serious.

The taller male sighs because he knows his older brother is right "Alright, I will; you also be careful out there" he said.

Marin punches his little brother's arm lightly "you know I will" he said before leaving the guild "I'm heading off everyone!" Marin announces as everyone made their goodbye to the young man who waves back at them, and the group sees the young man leave.

-scene change-

Marin shot his eyes open revealing that he was somehow in a hospital bed, but he was confused how did he get here when he only remembered leaving his sibling and his guild for a ten-year mission.

He gets out of the room and feeling relieved that he's still wearing his clothes and runs off but stop and hides in a corner when he hears voices from far making the male alert and runs to the direction of the voice and he sees a Giant terrifying monster taking out four young men in weird clothes

'I Got to help them' Marin thought "Satan Soul" he mutters before transforming; is initiated by seemingly covering Marin's body in flat, square-shaped scales-like parts, which subsequently disappear, revealing his new appearance. In such state, his eyes, eyelashes, ears, and hair all change drastically, and dark, thin markings appear all over his body. His forearms and hands become covered in scales, and each sprouts a fin-like protrusion on its outer side. He also grows a large, stocky tail, seemingly made of metal plates or scales. His clothing also changes, being replaced by a dark, skimpy one-piece suit revealing his arms and legs, which is open on the front and the back, exposing most of his belly, wide cleavage and upper back too. He also dons a pair of gauntlets covering the back parts of his transformed arms.

Marin charges at the monster giving it multiple punches knocking it out cold not before noticing the building collapsing. 

"Again?" he questions himself before the building collapse on him.

After a few seconds Marin begins to break out of the rubbles and looks over and sees the four teens looking up at the moon, and Marin can tell that those four young men are around the same age as him.

One of them seems fairly short for his age and had a lean, well-toned build, reflecting his ability as an acrobat and skill in martial arts and gymnastics; His pitch-black hair seems left unkempt, hanging over his forehead. His outfit was comprised of a red vest held closed by three yellow rectangular fasteners on the front, black leggings, boots and gloves, all of which seemed to be made of a sort of protective body armor that still allowed him great mobility; On the left side of his chest, he had a yellow stylized "R" symbol in a black circle, and around his waist he wore a yellow utility belt with pouches for his various equipment. He wears a cape over his shoulders that was black on the outside and pale yellow on the inside; to protect his identity, he wears a black stylized domino mask while sporting it, his eyes appeared completely white.