Ch15

Aurthor's note: short chapter

Third Person's POV

Mount Justice: October 31, 19:34 EDT

You could hear a sound of a wolf Howling which is nothing, but Wally dressed up as a werewolf howling like one before looking down and sees a sleepy Wolf.

"Really? You're not gonna join in at all? What kind of wolf are you?" Wally questions Wolf who remains sleepy.

"Wally, stop torturing him" Connor tells Wally who was sitting while M'gann's wrapping a bandage around the clone's head.

"Hold still, please" she tells her boyfriend before finishing setting Connor's costume like a mummy.

"Megan, stop torturing him" Wally mimicked Connor "awkward for him, being the third wheel on our date" he said to M'gann

"Wally, I invited the entire team to the dance, Zatanna too" M'gann tells Wally.

"Good; keeps us on the down-low" Wally said.

Although M'gann force a side grin at him you can tell by the look of her face that on the inside she's screaming "you know that's not what I meant."

Connor rolls his eyes at the scene in front of him "So, you're going as my favorite Martian?" Wally asked the Martian.

"Not exactly" she responds as she makes distance from Wally and Connor, and she shapeshifts into a undead bride.

Both Connor and Wally were amazed by this change "Woah...Babe, eat my brains anytime" he stated.

Marin still hasn't changed and was on the phone "Yeah, I can do that, perfect, see you there" he said before hanging up before looking at himself in the mirror and thought of what costume he should wear for the dance "M'gann, can you give me the address of the dance I'm gonna be a little late, but I'll make it" he tells M'gann through the link.

"Sure, I can do that" M'gann responded and give him the address as Marin now remembers the place while Marin now changes his white hair into Black and his clothes changes as well.

Marin now rock in a purple mask that resembles a Cat with a Purple Dress with a small green cape clipped on the shoulder area of the dress along with black heel boots; Marin also has a green belt around the waist and wears a matching choker with a Cat bell.

He walks out of the room and noticed no one in the common era anymore so he simply walks towards Wolf and give him a light pat on the head "I'll be off now, Wolf" he said before giving Wolf a light peck on the head before walking out of the Cave. 

"Recognize, He-Devil B-06" the computer announces.

-time skip-

Happy Harbor: October 31, 21:25 EDT