Ch3

Third Person's POV

Mount Justice; 13:06; August 3

Wally and Aqualad were playing holographic air hokey in the main room of the cave, near the zeta tube, M'gann was watching intently, trying to learn the rules to the game, Robin was keeping scores.

Marin meanwhile is in the kitchen making some snacks for the others while humming a made-up song in his mind once he's done, he walks towards them, and a beeping noise went off to signify that Wally had one the game. He stood there triumphantly and took another bite out of a banana he was eating.

"I brought snacks everyone" he announces before kid took the tray off the white hair male and walks off making Marin laugh "you sure have a big appetite, Wally" he commented.

Wally playfully shrugs off "Guilty" he responds.

"Recognized, Superboy B-04" The team hears the Zeta Tube saying as Superboy walks through with an angry look on his face.

"Hi Superboy, how was Metropolis?" M'gann asked with her attention immediately shifted to him.

Superboy said nothing and walked right through the holographic table and began walking away. Miss Martians face saddened, and she looked down.

"Don't worry too much, is probably something that he rather not talk about" Marin reassures the Martian.

M'gann taps her forehead with her palm "Hello Megan!" she stated.

'Whoever's up there, this girl's innocence's gonna be the death of me' he thoughts to himself but thankfully his thoughts weren't linked with the others.

"Ready for training everyone?" Black Canary asked, walking in with Martian Manhunter.

"Black Canary, Uncle J'onn!" M'gann squealed, rushing towards and embracing her uncle.

Marin smiles at the two embracing together and looks down and pulls out his locket and opens it and you can see a picture of him with his two little brothers "I missed you guys" he mutters to the picture before closing it and hiding it away.

He placed a hand on her shoulder "M'gann i was in the neighborhood, I thought I'd see how you were adjusting."

"A few bumps but I'm learning!" M'gann states.

Marin forced a smile on his face and walks up "And she's learning so well that she managed to keep up with the rest of the team" he added much to Martian Manhunter's satisfaction.

Superboy sees this friendly interaction and turns to leave. It reminded him of how much he wanted Superman's approval and how he could never seem to get it.

Marin then noticed this and looks at Black Canary who nodded and nod her head at the Clone.

Marin then runs to Superboy and hold his hand making the taller male stop walking and looks at the white hair male surprised "come on, don't stay back, it'll be boring" he said before pushing Superboy back "come on, training's starting!" he added completely oblivious of the clone's blushing face at from the gesture.

Black Canary then walks into the middle of the room and the floor began to glow white, initiating training mode.

"I consider it an honor to be your teacher. I'll throw a lot at you, everything I've learnt from my own mentors" Canary said as she begins to peel back her jacket, wincing when she pulled it down to her lower left shoulder as it was wrapped in bandages "And my own bruises." She added, holding the injury with her other hand.

"What happened?" M'gann asked looking worried.

Canary noticed "The job." Canary answered bluntly, she threw the jacket off to the side "Now, combat is about controlling conflict, putting the battle on your terms. You should always be acting, never reacting. I'll need a sparring partner" she explains.