I

i recommend reading this in the creme color setting!

10:28
social media & irl, cylor solane .ᐟ

ITS CURRENTLY the early hours in palm springs florida. currently there's cylor solane sitting on the beach listening to the waves crash up against each other, popping grapes into her mouth as she writes in her journal.

the warm sun glazes her tan skin, her long silky blonde hair flows in the wind. she pushed her knees up to her chest, arms resting on her knees staring into the abyss of the ocean. the deep blue sea matched her eyes, tiny bits of sand rests on her face.

quickly knocked out of her daze she feels her phone ringing beside her, i look over my shoulder to see the contact name immediately recognizing it a small smile rests on my face as i reach over to the phone.

INCOMING CALL FROM MOM

ACCEPT DECLINE

pressing the accept button watching the call connect, seeing my moms smile wash over her face while she sits at the table. "hi honey, would you come in for a second it's extremely important."

her voice boomed through the phone nodding my head with a gentle smile before responding, yes mama i will come in right now. why though may i ask? "it would be better to tell you important with your father"

now, this might seem normal to most people but it isn't to me. with dad? something has to be wrong or it's really important.

"okay mama i'm coming, bye!" i hang up the phone and wrap up my towel putting my journal inside my towel, and grabbing the bowl of grapes.

walking up the stairs that leads to the back door of the ayer's home, dusting of the sand that rested of cylor's feet. staring down at her toes before looking back up seeing her parents at the table waiting for their baby girl.

i place my stuff down on the white marble island counter then swiftly walking over to my parents sitting right across from them, making direct eye contact. no smile appeared of a form of an expression i could read on their faces.

my mom spoke, voice smooth and sweet like honey. "well cylor you know how we've been contemplating how we should move.. well we're moving!.. to connecticut!" my mom smiled brightly and looked at my dad while they held each other hands.

i stared with a blank expression for a second before i furrowed my eyebrows, letting it register. i respond voice sounding confused, "i'm sorry did you say connecticut?" an annoyed expression escaping my lips.

"connecticut.. i trail off, are you serious? where even is that unknown place?" i yell out looking in between them, scoffing.

"cylor solane ayers! you have no right to be raising your voice at your mother like that.. we just want what's best for you and maybe florida isn't what's best for you!" yes i do understand that they want what's best for me but i love it here. my friends, family my entire existence is here and they just want me to be okay with them leaving it all behind?

no. i'm a teenage girl going through so many emotions and that just added on top of it.
not wanting to go back and forth with my parents, i just take a deep breath and stand up out of wooden chair painted white turning around and walking up the stairs.

i turn the door handle slamming the door behind me and plopping onto my bed cuddling into one of my favorite plushies. its a peep plushy that you get from build a bear during spring.

i totally think this move is COMPLETELY unnecessary and completely uncalled for. this was all too sudden for me and i was just coming to terms with not being accepted to my dream school down here, university of miami.

I've always wanted to go there since i was a little girl and i worked every single day to make sure i would get in, all that hard work just to get denied. but i did get into one school and it has quite the rep.

𝐔𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍.

maybe i was just overreacting but i wasn't too upset about the move i was just more so upset about it being so sudden and how much im going to leave behind here, i love it here i love my hometown.

picking up my phone scrolling through my camera roll looking at the pictures i took at the beach, might as well post and feed the people!

                                                                𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

123,434 likes
@𝐂𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄 -  cherry bomb ⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪

COMMEMTS

kierrasparkless gorgeous gorgeous
cylorsolane thanks gf

ayers.wenipher i seen ur sandy bum
↳ cylorsolane creep

kylie.zomac BARK BARK ROOF ROOF
↳cylorsolane 🐶

user4 i need her

user33 um body tea?
↳cylorsolane thank you!

user9 need a maid??

                                                                            ୭ ˚.⁺⊹ .ᐟ