II

⁵:⁴⁵ ᵃᵐ
౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪

𝐂𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 she dragged her obnoxiously overfilled pink suitcase across the airport, as her parents walked around the terminal.

her face could visually tell she was overstimulated, her cheeks were reddish instead of their normal pink color, she was looking around in distress with her eyebrows furrowed.

not to make it any better her sister came behind her and started walking in uneven lines bumping into cylor any time she got. ipad blasting random shit at full volume.

FINALLY, cylor's parents katelynn and chris found their gate which was gate c. when they arrived they sat down in the uncomfortable airport chairs, people crowded around.

cylor reached in her purse grabbing her airpods max and puts them on, taking a deep of relief all the loud noises, kids screaming, and loud talking gets drowned out when dust by frank ocean plays loudly in her ears.

she looks down at her phone countlessly scrolling on instagram before getting up and walking to the nearby chick fil a.

she waited in line till it was her time to order
"goodmorning, can i have the minis and um the hash browns and the greek yogurt parfait?"

"will that be all?" the lady's voice called out in a monotone voice clearly fatigued. "yes" i responded grabbing my card out of my purse and handing it to the woman, staring at her name tag.

she handed me back my card and gave me my receipt and told me my food would be out soon. i walked out of the line and stood by where the food pick up was, looking all around the airport.

like can you believe these people are real people? living humans who have emotions and thoughts just like i do, they have lives husbands and wife's or kids, girlfriends etc.

"pick up for cylor!?" screamed out immediately rolling my eyes at how loud it was, i walked over and said thank you and grabbed my food and walked back to the gate and when i returned ofcourse the big back family was feening for my delicious meal.

i stared at my sister in her face grabbing the little hash brown and eating it in her face "mm mhm so good" i say teasing her.

"cylor stop it." my dad said looking at the home depot website on his phone. whatever i say and continued eating my food.

                              7:56 am.

we're waiting in line while the people ahead are getting their tickets checked, slowly but surely the line moves and the less people the faster we go.

the man checks our tickets and allows us onto the plane letting us walk through the sky bridge, then stepping into the plane walking by the first class people staring at us.

my parents aren't wealthy but they are "rich" but they don't like that word they say blessed like oh please.

we find our seats in business class while my dad puts stuff in the overhead bins, me my mom and my sister settle in our seats getting comfortable in them.

everyone else boarding finds their seats and eventually the flight attendants demonstrate the safety instructions and what to do during the emergency also helping people with seatbelts.