V

4:40 pm.
                                 paige

long chapter ahead! beware.

𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐄 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍 cylors instagram, not her main her spam right? so according to her spam there's someone else in the picture some masc name sydni nika's voice boomed through paige's speaker, making facial expressions as she spoke.

AND THEN kate and her started beefing in her comments about how sydni said how cylor looked majestic in the first slide and kate was like yeah i know she does now scurry along and my jaw was to the floor i was like the girls are fighting!!! she said with her tongue poking out, the two girls started laughing together.

paige stopped laughing and looked in the camera in a serious manner and raised her eyebrow before she spoke, "now show me the picture i wanna see hello?" nika scoffed in a playful way and started screen sharing the account, showing paige the picture.

"stop drooling i just know ur phone all kinds of sticky like an ipad kid.." nika said then trailed off at the "kid" part. paige defended herself and took her ego with her, "drool over cylor? please." nika stared at paige through the screen and paige pretended to look at the ceiling.

they continued talking about cylor until a special guest appeared in the room.

                                      ᯓᡣ𐭩
cylor

cylor stepped in paiges room admiring her rooms animosity and beauty, before speaking laced voiced sweetly and smooth just like golden honey. "hey paige i know we're not on the best terms but do you wanna come to the animal shelter with me? i wanna get a kitten and all my friends are busy." whatever paige was doing she looked at her phone with wide eyes and looked back at cylor.

"sure" she said nonchalantly you could clearly see her excitement through her eyes, you could see how they're quite literally sparkling but cylor dismissed it and walked out the room closing the door behind her, doesn't mean she walked away from the door though.

she continued eavesdropping on the two, she lightly put her ear against the door making sure she heard the two girls talking clearly, trying not to giggle either. she heard nika's voice speak out "i'll call you back in a second hold on" before hearing the call ending then hearing paige say she has w rizz. cylor giggled loudly by accident and covered her mouth then ran away.

just in time though because soon paige would stick her head out her room door then close it again. cylor took a deep breath and exhaled loudly before searching for a outfit to wear, "i wear too many revealing clothes and stuff extravagant.." then continued searching.

(quick authors note, the fc does wear a lot of revealing clothes since she is a influencer so i'm sorry!! i'm trying to find more casual clothes on her page)

cylor screamed out for paige, standing by her dresser with her hands running through the ends of her hair, soon enough she came walking in and looked at my room for a minute and tapped her foot, then i spoke "i know my room is kinda cute but i NEED your help picking out my clothes pretty please"

i poked out my lip and she made a stank face "put those lips away" i turned around and started putting clothes on and when i turned my head her eyes were covered. "you can peak we're both girls" i said continuing to put on my clothes but she still didn't budge.

what about this outfit? she looked at it and said it's too much for one tiny outing. i looked at her with a stank face, look your best wherever you go.. she looked clearly not amused.

once i'm done we can go to the mall and get ice cream because it's lowkey hot. but 80 degrees isn't anything i can't handle so, i continued looking for an outfit for atleast 30 minutes doing a fashion show.