𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

(WRITTEN FOR FUN SO PROBABLY LOTS OF SPELLING MISTAKES)

Louis's POV:
"Nialler i don't know what your on about mate" i say to my best mate in the whole world. "Lou im telling you that Ben wants you, whenever he looks at you he gets horny i swear"Niall tells me and i just chuckle at him, i don't have time for stupid boys like Ben who only want me for my money or body.

"What lesson do we have next?" I ask Niall who shrugs "Probably shit but we could ditch" he suggests and i nod smiling. "We have to walk i forgot about my car!" I say annoyed as we walk out of school, Niall shrugs and pulls out a drink from his bag. "Give me some im so thirsty" i say and he hands me the drink, i take a sip and my throat burns but i swallow. "NIALL THIS IS VODKA!" I exclaimed "I know" he says smiling and i roll my eyes.

We walk down the road towards my house but as we do so Niall grabs my arm and whispers "I feel like im being watched" he says and i chuckle "Thats the vodka kicking in" i say and he huffs. We continue to walk and then suddenly a van comes out of no where and stops right next to us, i don't think much of it until 2 men in full back with black masks on jump out and grab me and Niall. "Oi what the fuck!" I hear Niall yell, someone grabs me and i kick and scream.

Soon something is thrown over Niall's head and then mine, we get thrown into the van and i can feel Niall next to me. "Lou" i hear Niall whisper but i don't reply verbally i tap his leg with my hands that are tied now. Then i get hit in the head and pass out and someone drives to god knows where.

When i wake up im tied to a chair but i have nothing over my head, im still in my uniform from school and my writs hurt. I look around to see Niall still asleep in another chair opposite me, i try to make as much noise as possible to wake up. "Niall you irish fuck!" I yell and finally he wakes up, he looks around and sees me and he looks so scared. "Lou what the fucks going on?" He asks but before i can reply a door opens and two men enter the room, i look them up and down and they are quite cute.

"Smash" i hear Niall say and i cant help but laugh at him, even though we're being kidnapped he still has no filter. "You realise we are kidnapped right?" I ask him and he shrugs watching the one he called fit, they stand next to the door silent. "Creep" Niall says and i smirk, they are probably already annoyed with him. "Guys can you untie me my wrists hurt" I ask and they look at each other and then go back to their original positions. "So why was we kidnapped?" I ask and they both stay silent. "Wow i didn't know kidnapping was so boring the movies make it look so fun when they add Stockholm syndrome" Niall says and i look at him and he shrugs as much as he can.

"What are you two wankers doing in here get out boss wants you" a thick English accent says and a raven haired man comes in, me and Niall look at each other and smirk knowing we both think he's fit. "Smash" we both say quietly and then we try not to laugh, now you're probably thinking why we aren't scared. We are we're just trying not to show it, being confident is the best thing to do in this situation. Well i hope it is anyway.

All three of the men leave the room making me and Niall the only ones in there, we look at each other and just stay silent. "Im hungry you think they're gonna feed us?" Niall asks and i chuckle "Were in this situation and your thinking about food" i say and he shrugs. "How long do you think we're gonna be here for?" He asks and i shrug "Mate my wrists hurt so much" i say trying to move them but it only makes it worse. "My ankles hurt more" Niall says and i feel so bad for the boy. I know we are both in this situation but i feel bad for Niall, i mean i feel bad for myself but Niall's like the sweetest person ever.

Then the door opens and both our heads turn to the door, 2 different men come in one of them being the raven haired man from before. I look at the other one and he has short brown hair, they both stand next to each of us. Niall gets the raven haired one, me and Niall look at each other and mouth smash and we both start laughing. "Shut up!" The man next to me says "Someones cranky" i say and he just clenches his jaw. The door opens again and one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen enters, he looks important and i can tell he is by the way the other two straightened themselves.