𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Louis POV: Wednesday
Once again i wake up with a cold empty bed just like the past two nights, Harry fell asleep with me and when i wake up in the mornings he is never there. I check the time to see it's 25 minutes before my alarm is set to go off, i decide to just have a shower and get ready instead of going back to sleep. I step into the steaming shower and let the water flow down my body, i wash my hair and then my body and i stand there for a few minutes in silence. I then get out wrapping a soft white towel around my waist, i dry myself then get dressed in my uniform.

10 minutes after my alarm went off Liam and Zayn enter my room, at this point i was just sliding my socks on. "Wow your actually up" Zayn says "Piss off I couldn't sleep and your alive" i tell them and they chuckles "cmon boyfriend and best friends boyfriend" i say and they both roll their eyes but follow me to Niall's room. I knock and tell the other two to go downstairs, when i walk in Niall is just putting his shirt on. "Hey Lou bear" he says seeing me "Im surprised your up" he continues and i chuckle "Just couldn't sleep so i had a shower and got dressed earlier" i tell him and he nods and does up his tie, unlike me he always had his uniform correct. His tie was properly done up and he had his blazer, his shirt would always be tucked in unless he couldn't be asked to do it.

We walked downstairs and went into the kitchen, i told Niall how i was going to get put on the footie team at our school. I used to be on it but since i wasn't there for a while they had to kick me off, then i got an email from my coach to ask if i would want to join back. "Li guess what" i say as we get to the kitchen "What?" He asks "Im back on the footie team" i say proudly "You was on it before?" He asks and i nod "Are you even good at football because last time you sprained your ankle" Zayn says "shush your not involved in this conversation, but yes i am very good actually" i say to Zayn and he playfully glares at me and i poke my tongue out at him. "Im hungry" Niall whines "Breakfast should be here soon" Liam tells us and just on time people walk out with food, we soon dig in after Harry tells is too and we all eat.

Once we finish our food we leave for school and i had to tell Liam that i had to stay after for practice, he nodded and said they would wait for me because they had to obviously. Me and Liam went to the coaches office first thing when we got to school, Zayn and Niall went to get something to drink in the canteen. I knocked on the door and coach yelled "enter" i walked in and Liam waited by the door "Ah yes Tomlinson I've got your kit here" he says and i nod "Now because you was so good im expecting the same ok" he tells me and i nod "Remember practice is from 3:30 to 4:45" he says "Yeah i remember and ill be there but my mates have to wait for me if that's alright" i tell him "As long as they don't distract you" he explained and i nod "Alright see you later coach" i say and wave him goodbye.

In first lesson i was bored as fuck so i started drawing on Liams hand, he didn't mind as he was just writing whatever the teacher told us all to. Once i finished my drawing i was very proud and smiled at it, i told Liam to look and he chuckled. "Pst Nialler" i whisper to him since he's at the desk in front of us, he turns around and i show him Liams hand. "Omg thats sick" he says and u smile, then Zayn turned around and saw and chuckled. "Your very good at art Louis" he says "BOYS! Stop talking and turn around!" Our teacher yells and we all do as were told. "Your not allowed to wash that off" i tell Liam and he nods "what if i have to pee" he asks "I have never seen you pee" i tell him "I don't want you to see me pee" he says "Shush the teachers talking" i say and he rolls his eyes.