𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Louis's POV:
We arrive back at Harry's house a while later and my ankle still hurts, when we enter the house im leaning on Liam for help. He takes me to a but of the house I haven't been to before, it looked exactly like a hospital room with a few beds around the huge room. "Jesus you have a whole hospital here" i say and Liam chuckles "I need something for the pain" i say to him "Ill get the doctor i think he's with Harry" Liam says and i nod and he leaves, he comes back a few seconds later with s man and Harry.

"Shit" i cuss at the pain while the doctor moves it around "Be a bit more gentle Jason" Harry says and the doctor 'Jason' apologies to me and i just nod, he gives me some tablets and a little while after the pain stops. "Yeah just a sprain but a pretty bad one, you should stay off it the rest of the day and tomorrow so i would advise not to go back to school until Wednesday" Jason tells me and i groan but nod. "Liam can i go to my room please?" I ask him and he looks at Jason and Harry who both nod, he helps me up and takes me to my room. I get to the room and he helps me onto the bed then Niall and Zayn come in, niall jumps in the bed but Liam is quick to stop him. "Don't jump on him he's hurt" Liam says and Niall rolls his eyes. "You know Liam you're really warming up to me" i say with a smile and he rolls his eyes "I guess you guys aren't too bad" he says and i smile wider. "Ok now we are friends so both of you sit down, cmon sit" i usher them and they sit on my bed opposite me and Niall.

"So anyone you like at our school?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows at them "Yes!" Niall says making Zayn's face fall "Who Ni?" I ask "Zayn" he says cheekily and Zayn actually blushes a little "so when you guys gonna get together?" I ask "What?" Zayn asks "Were not" Niall says confused at me "But you both like each other" i say and they look at each other and me, i look at Liam who looks confused as well. "Hold on so you both like each other?" Liam asks "And you wont date?" I ask and they stay silent. "Ok then" Liam says and we stop talking about it. "So Liam how is it being Lou's boyfriend?" Niall asks "Awful" Liam says and i gasp pretending im hurt "I thought we had something Liam!" I exclaim wiping a fame tear away "So who don't you guys like?" niall asks them "Everyone" Zayn says "Why?" I ask "They are weird" Liam says "Your weird and i bet no one likes you" i sass "Alright calm it little one" Liam says and glare at him while Niall and Zayn laugh a little.

"That kid ben really likes you Louis" Zayn says after an hour of us all just talking, surprisingly our kidnappers and us have much in common. "Hes had a crush on Louis ever since we started school, they did something once and thats made him fall deeper for him" Niall explains "Zayn Liam" someone says from the door, all our heads snap towards it and see Harry leaning against the frame looking hot as fuck. "Yes boss" they both say standing up "Calm down you pillocks" Harry says and they both chill again bur stay standing "We have a mission tomorrow so come downstairs and ill tell you" Harry says and leave "Did you go with them on that mission?" I ask Niall remembering when me and Niall were meant to go with Harry and the boys on a mission, but i got taken to the cell so i didn't go but i wonder if Niall did. "No i refused because i was scared about you, Harry threatened me saying if i tried to run away or break you out then id be put down there with you" Niall says "Oh babe" i say and hug him and he cuddles into me.

An hour later me and Niall are laying in my bed still watching Netflix, i signed in on my account that i shared with Niall. As we were watching something someone knocked on the door, it opened to reveal Liam and Zayn walking in. "Hey" Niall says "Harry said that you have to come for dinner tonight, and then after me and Liam were thinking about watching a movie in here?" Zayn says and both me and Niall nod "Alright well Dinners nearly done so lets go, Li help louis" Zayn says and i get up and Liam hells me since im still hurt.

"Does it still hurt a lot?" He asks "Yeah but the pain's getting better" i tell him and he nods and we continue walking downstairs. "Whats for food then?" I ask Liam as we walk towards the dining room "I believe it's pasta but i could be wrong" he tells me and i nod. We get to the dining room and everyone is there including Zayn and Niall since they can walk faster. "You're late" harry says "Not very easy to walk when you're crippled" i sass at him and he just tilts his head and smirks in amusement.