Chapter 5

17.05.2018, Los Angeles

When Harper and John arrived, they got out of their car and went into the hospital. They went to the reception.

"Good morning", Harper said to the receptionist, "we're from the LAPD. We're here because of a little girl, she was brought in yesterday, she's the patient of Grace Sawyer. She was brought into the OP yesterday. Can we talk to her?" The receptionist was very confused. Harper spoke so fast that he could barely understand what she wanted. After a few seconds of silence, he looked up to the officers.

"I'm sorry", he said, "but I can't let you talk to her. We hadn't found her parents yet and I think you haven't got any permissions to talk to her." Harper sighed.

"That's the problem", she said, "we don't know who her parents are. But that's the reason why we're here. We want to find them. And we want to know what happened to the girl. So I'm gonna ask you one more time: Can we talk to the girl?" Now the receptionist sighed. But after a few seconds he nodded.

"Okay", he said, "but first I have to tell Doctor Sawyer about this." The officers nodded.

17.05.2018, San Francisco

It was early in the morning. Ethan hadn't slept a second. He wanted to find his sister. He ran to the bus station. Luckily, the bus to Los Angeles arrived. He got in.

"Excuse me", he asked the bus driver, "how long does it takes to get to Los Angeles?" The bus driver eyed him like he was crazy.

"Eleven hours", he said. Ethan was shocked. But he nodded. He went to the last row of the bus and sat down. Eleven hours. That was really crazy. But he had to get there. He needed help. No one in San Francisco would understand him. No one knew him. No. He had to talk to his mother.

___________

Here's the link to my WhatsApp channel where I'll give you updates to my stories!

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VafNYoTChq6Rnf7lCO0s

Name of the channel: Jay - Wattpad