Chapter 9

I want to give song titles in the story and the music video above, so this story has more than just a story. If you like this idea I'd be very happy if you comment. And would you like GIFs in my storys? Have a good weekend!

________

17.05.2018, Los Angeles

After a few minutes, Zoe went into the kitchen and cooked dinner. She wanted to be there for her son. She wanted to hear what he had been through. She wanted to help. Him and Cleo. They were the most important people for her. She couldn't live without them. The last two years were horrible for her. Yeah, she had a nice job, a nice house, good friends and enough money. But her children were far away from her. Taken by a stranger. It literally felt like he was a stranger. Earlier he wasn't so. He was there for his girlfriend and his children. He cared about them. He loved them. But then he began to drink alkohol. Then he wasn't the same anymore. He treated the kids normal, nothing special, but when Zoe and Colin were alone at home, he yelled at her, insulted her and said that if she didn't work more he would hurt the kids. But when Zoe worked harder, he used this as an argument to take Ethan and Cleo away from her. 

After cooking the food, she called her son. But she got no reaction. She called again. Nothing. She started to worry about her child, so she went to his room. She knocked on the door. No reaction. She knocked again. Nothing. She opened the door. But what she saw let her feel like it was the worst nightmare ever. Ethan wasn't here. The window was wide open. On the window was a piece of paper. She took it and read. Read it once, read it twice. But she couldn't believe what there was standing.

Hello my dear Zoe! I hope you remember me. I have your son. Yeah, your wonderful son. He's a freak. He told you something and it wasn't good for me. So I had to take him away before he can tell you more. Maybe you think what I'm talking about. I'm talking about me and you. We could try it again, couldn't we? It was such a wonderful time with you! But before you say no, remember: I have your son. Our son. And the girl, I'm gonna find her. Maybe our little freak can help me. And if you do anything, anything which isn't good for me or do something I don't want you to do, I'll hurt them. But I'm not heartless: I give you one week to think about it. And in exactly one week, on the 24th May, I want you to call me and tell me if you wanna try it again or I should hurt your little angels. So think about it wisely! Your always loving boyfriend Colin

Zoe was shocked. He really did it. He kidnapped Ethan. But the good thing is that he didn't know where Cleo was. But she didn't know it either! But suddenly she got a phone call...