14

- Next Day ( Morning )

Yn slowly open her eyes and sat up on the bed she look beside her and two important people of her life are sleeping hugging each other.
Jung-su is sleeping in Jungkook's arms his face is in crook of his neck.
Maybe Jung-su has the blood of Taehyung but his mostly habits are influenced by Jungkook.
She peck their heads and went to take shower.
After getting ready she cook breakfast and come back in room to wake up them...

Yn: Jungkook...wake up...
Jungkook: baby just 5 min.

Saying this he hugged Jung-su little tight...
Yn went to Jung-su and say while shaking him.

Yn: Jung-su baby wake up.
Jung-su: mumma let me sleep more 5 min.

Yn is trying to wake up them...at last she breathe deeply and...

Yn: JEON JUNGKOOK AND JEON JUNG-SU WAKE UP QUICKLY AND COME DOWNSTAIR IN 15 MIN...

Both of them flinched and stand up hurriedly from the bed and Yn went outside...
Both of them breathe deeply.

Jung-su: What was that?

Jungkook: I don't know but we need to hurry up as we have only 15 min.

They both ran inside the bathroom. Firstly Jungkook make Jung-su bath and then himself take shower.
After it Jungkook wear white shirt and black pant and Jung-su wear his school uniform...
Jungkook took out a tie wore it and Jung-su wore his school tie.
They both set their hairs and took out 2 pairs of black shoes for themselves and wore them...and want downstair.

On the dinning table Yn and J/m was already present. Jungkook and Jung-su came and sat on their chairs Yn serve them and herself also and all of them start eating.

After having breakfast Yn and Jungkook drop Jung-su at his school and went to office.

- In afternoon

Today J/m is going to pick Jung-su from school because today they are going to spend their day together.
Jung-su see his grandma and run toward her.

Jung-su: EOMMA...

He came to her and hugged her she also hugged him.

J/m: how was your day?

Jung-su: Good but now it is very good because you came to pick me today.

She laughed at his childness...

J/m: ok...ok now sit inside the car we will have our lunch outside and then I will buy you ice cream.

Jung-su: you are best Eomma...

J/m: now stop buttering me and let's go.

The day went well Yn and Jungkook was busy in office and j/m and Jung-su spend a good grandma and grandson time together.

-In evening

Yn and Jungkook came back from office and have dinner.
Jung-su was very tired so he slept.

Yn is standing infront of window in the room and looking at moon.
Suddenly Jungkook came from behind and back hugged her and place his Chin on her neck and
asked.

Jungkook: what happen baby?

Yn: nothing. I was just thinking about my pregnancy period.

Jungkook: why?

Yn: I was thinking how you used to care for me. You had always fulfilled my every childish wish.
You remember when me and Jung-su both catch fever how you take care of me.