16

-In korea

Yn and Jungkook dropped Jung-su at his school and came to their office...
Since they have came Jungkook is in meeting with his some employees explaining them about recent project and he want their feedback also.
And Yn is completing designs of this project. Because of work they both had skipped their lunch.

- In Evening

It is time for them to left. Yn went inside Jungkook's cabin and see he is busy with his work.

Yn: Jungkook are you done with with your work ?

Jungkook: No...baby you go I will come after sometime.

Yn: ok.

Yn went outside and brought a cup of coffee for him.

Jungkook: baby I told you to leave.

Yn: shutup Jeon and drink this coffee.

She handed him a cup of coffee and went behind him and start messaging his head.
Jungkook felt relieved...he took her hand in his and kissed her hands.

Jungkook: thank you soo much Mrs.Jeon.

Yn: there is no need of this.

Jungkook kissed her forhead...

Jungkook: ok now you can go...

Yn: but how can I leave without you??

Jungkook: Mrs.Jeon Yn this is the order of your boss...Your husband has some work he will come later.

Yn: ok.

Saying this she left...

- In Korea

Taehyung wakeup and see Eun is sleeping beside him...he never sleeps this much late but from today his vacations has started so he is sleeping till now...Taehyung kissed his forehead and went to take shower...
Taehyung get ready and came to Eun...

Taehyung: Eun wake up.

Eun opened his eyes sat on the bed.

Taehyung: Good morning baby.

Eun: good morning appa...

Taehyung: Eun today be ready at 3 pm we have flight at 5pm we are going to England.

Eun: ok appa.

Taehyung left and Eun went to take shower.

- In England

Yn already have her dinner with Jung-su and J/m...and now she is waiting for Jungkook.
She had already make Jung-su sleep...
Tomorrow is Jung-su's birthday and they will be taking leave that is why Jungkook is working this much late...
After sometime Jungkook arrives.
He get fresh up and Yn serves him dinner. After doing dinner Jungkook went to his room and Yn also came inside after washing the dishes...
She saw Jungkook is admiring Jung-su she came stand beside...

Yn: what are looking at???

Jungkook: tomorrow my boy will be turning 6 years old.

Yn: Yeah...

Jungkook pulled Yn on his lap...

Yn: what are you doing Jungkook?

Jungkook ignored her and start kissing her neck...she pushed him and ran toward other side. Jungkook also get up from his place and went to her...Yn was about to run again but he caught her and start kissing her lips...Yn also responds to the kiss...after sometime he broke the kiss and said...