introducing

Name: Marin James Strauss

Age: 14(season one)

Codename: He-Devil

Alias: Marin

Appearance: Marin is a slim young man of below average height. He has long, white hair which curls slightly at the ends, with two bangs framing his face and reaching down to his chest because of that feature he's often mistaken for a girl especially when he has his hair tied up to a high ponytail; he has large blue eyes and a curvy, voluptuous body, with large pectorals. His white Fairy Tail Stamp is located on his left thigh. Marin wears a gothic-looking, slightly revealing outfit, he donned a dark, skimpy sleeveless shirt adorned with some light curved motifs on the chest underneath a dark purple-colored leather jacket with a Black rose imprinted on the back, a pair of leather shorts held up by a studded belt with a demonic-looking buckle and thigh-high boots with stiletto heels, each bearing a skull adorned by a flower on their upper front parts. He also sported a bracelet shaped like a demonic arm around his right wrist, a ring on the same hand's middle finger, and dark nail polish. He has most of his hair tied in a high, larger ponytail on the back of is head by a massive dark purple ribbon.

Personality: despite his clothing style Marin is a loving and caring person who treats his friends, and even strangers, with kindness. Marin sometime plays a "motherly role" within a friend group; he has rarely been shown to be in a bad mood and can tolerate all of the eccentricities. In keeping with his "motherly" role, Marin is very determined to protect his comrades and loved ones. Along with running a bar at a young age, Marin shows great talent not only in modeling, but playing the guitar and singing. He is very popular, not only among the Fairy Tail members, but also with many people outside of the guild. He likes cooking and has since. Marin was described by his brother Lysander as being a good cook, preparing food alongside Elfman for the three Take Over Brothers. He dislikes cockroaches. He is sensitive to being called stupid not enough to make him cry but gets upset easily.

Powers/Abilities:

Take Over: Marin is a skilled user of Take Over, a type of Magic which, as the name suggests, allows him to take over the powers and appearances of particular creatures he really "knows". He shares such Magic with his brothers Elfman and Lisander, something which made them known as the "Take Over Brothers". The particular form he employs shares the name of his signature spell Satan Soul; due to the nature of Marin's Take Over, he has the ability to control Demons and manipulate them to do his bidding. Whilst having control over the tentacle Demons, Mirajane was able to cause them to simultaneously explode. Marin's Satan Soul is also capable of taking over Demons and Etherious on the brink of death, while saving them in the process, although they lose control of their bodies in return.

Satan Soul: Satan Soul is a very powerful spell, as well as the source of his epithet "The Demon"; Satan Soul allows him to take over the appearance, abilities and powers of a demonic being. Satan Soul is initiated by seemingly covering Marin's body in flat, square-shaped scales-like parts, which subsequently disappear, revealing his new appearance; in such state, his eyes, eyelashes, ears, and hair all change drastically, and dark, thin markings appear all over his body. Her forearms and hands become covered in scales, and each sprouts a fin-like protrusion on its outer side. He also grows a large, stocky tail, seemingly made of metal plates or scales; his clothing also changes, with any attire he might be wearing being replaced by a dark, skimpy one-piece suit revealing his arms and legs, which is open on the front and the back, exposing most of his stomach, wide cleavage and upper back too. He also dons a pair of gauntlets covering the back parts of her transformed arms; using this spell is extremely exhausting for Marin, so much that he cannot execute it in consecutive reprises, however, after his 3-month training, he was shown to be able employ his Satan Soul twice within the span of a few hours or even less, without any signs of fatigue. In order to utilize his Satan Soul form, Marin's body possesses the same Demon Particles, resulting in an immunity to any physical alterations and a unique means of recovery