Alone.

Scar sat by the spawn campfire as the sun set once again over the hills.
How many days had it been?
He didn't know. All he knew was that once he had clicked 'succeed' then he had become trapped.

Apparently he needed another player to kill him, but there was no one else here. He had tried to leave by other means, but his health always remained at the dreaded five and a half hearts.
He tucked his head into his knees. After everyone had left, it felt so quiet. The huge stone statue of the secret keeper towered over him. It seemed to say 'You are not alone' in a rather menacing way. He wondered if the others were looking for him, did they notice his absence? Did they even care?
The thoughts sent him into a spiral of panic, and he lay back to look at the stars which filled the sky and made Scar feel even smaller.

The silence was colossal.
His stomach rumbled.
He couldn't eat, nor could he sleep.
No mobs had spawned since he won, he had run out of food a couple of days ago. To make matters worse, he couldn't starve to death, but he could still feel the pain.

A bright glow flashed across the sky.
With the glow of purple and blue came the sounds of talking, the sounds of hermitcraft, his friends. His home.
"We have to get Scar back!" He heard someone say.
"Grian. Take a rest, we all miss Scar, but you can't help him if you are super sleep deprived" someone else said.
Then the glow passed, the warmth and calmness that had been brought by the glow disappeared. He was alone again.

In his hand Scar held the last thing he could find, the last thing he could use for comfort. It was one of Grians feathers that he had found on one of his long walks around the server.
"GoodTimesWithScar." A voice said. Scar sat up. "Who's there?"
No response. Scar was about to lie down again when the voice spoke up again. "Yes. Rest and you shall bring Xelqua right back to us."
Scar was confused, good thing that by the time the sun rose again, he had forgotten all about the weird voice.