Volleyball

It had been a few weeks since I had transferred. Lainey introduced me to her friend group and I made some more friends. Today, Lainey and I were going to go to our first volleyball practice. I was a bit nervous as I had only played a few times before. 

During the practice, the coach taught me how to serve and the basic rules. When the practice was almost over, we got to choose our jerseys. Out of habit, I chose the number 08 and Lainey chose the number 09. Soon after, we got a paper with the schedule to show when our practices and games would be. A few minutes later, Dad picked me up.

"Hey, Caitlyn. How was school and practice?"

"Hi, Dad. School was good. Practice was great, I learned so much and I can't wait for the next one." 

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, today we got our jerseys, I picked number 08, my favorite number." 

A few minutes later, we got home and I greeted Mom with a hug. "Hi, Mom!"

"Hey, Caitlyn. How was practice?"

"Good. I learned how to serve and some of the rules on how to play."

I helped Mom make dinner and we talked about our days. 

A/N: So this chapter is a bit shorter, but I hope y'all like it. @freshalaina22 suggested this idea, so thank you so much for that!! No silent readers, please, I need opinions. I'm working on the next chapter right now, it's gonna be Caitlyn's birthday chapter. 

Happy Reading!!!