"Meeting Mr.Han"

Jin Ah is baking some cupcakes and bread when her doorbell rings. She tilt her head a bit because she didn't expect any visitor today.

She open the door and got surprised when she saw Cheol Su. "Oh, Hi Mr. Park.." She said with a smile on her face. "Come in..." She said.

They both went inside and Cheol Su follow her at the living room. "Have a seat..." She said. "Do you want anything? Cupcakes? Coffee?" She asked. "No,  it's okay... Uhm... I'm just visiting you..." He said. Jin Ah look at him with puzzlement. "I mean, Uncle told me to check on you..." Cheol Su said as he let out a small smile.

'What are you doing, Cheol Su? Where's your confident now.?" In his mind. He couldn't look at her straight in her eyes for even a minute. "Arasso... Uncle Do Kyung always like that. Checking me and send me a bunch of foods." She said and let out a peal of laughters. Cheol Su finds her so pretty while she's laughing.

Without her knowing, it is his own will to visit her and check on her.

"Have you eaten? Join me, I'm having my breakfast now.." Jin Ah said. "Sure... I... I'm also hungry... " He lied but he's full already before he went on her.

"I thought you're going to japan?" She asked. "Ah yes but I want to stay here for more.." He said. Jin Ah smile. "Don't worry japanese people they're friendly. All the staffs there are all good people. " Jin Ah said. "I know..." He said. "There is someone that I want to get to know more before I leave." Cheol Su said. Jin Ah look at him with puzzlement."Someone?" Jin Ah said. "Yes, she caught my attention since the day I saw her." Cheol Su said. "It seems you have a feelings to that someone. I see it through your eyes." She said jokely.

Cheol Su smile he was about to reach her hand when the door bell suddenly ring. "Excuse me, Cheol Su..." Jin Ah said as she stood up and walk towards the door. Cheol Su gently punch the table, "Nice timing..." He said.

Jin Ah's eye smile appear when she see Jin Woo standing infront of her door. "Jin woo.." She said and immediately hug him. Jin Woo smile and return a hug to her. "I miss you..." He whispered. "I miss you too.. " She said. "Let's go inside..." Jin Ah said.

When they reach inside Jin Woo got shocked when he saw Cheol Su standing while looking at them. Cheol Su also got shocked when he saw him.
"Who is he?"Jin Woo asked and look to Jin Ah. "Cheol Su I like you to meet my boyfriend, Yoo Jin Woo." Jin Ah said. "What?" Cheol Su murmured. "And this is Park Cheol Su, he's the nephew of Mr. Han." She said. "Uncle Do kyung told him to check on me that's why he's here." Jin Ah added when she saw Jin Woo still in serious mode.

The two guys continue looking at each other. Jin Ah notice the awkwardness between them. "Jin Woo, join us... We're having our breakfast..." She said.

"Uhm... Jin Ah thanks for the food but I need to leave now, Uncle Do kyung needs me to the company." Cheol Su lied. "Oh.. But you didn't finish your food." Jin Ah said. "He's in hurry let him leave." Jin Woo said while looking straight to Cheol Su's eyes. Cheoul Su smirked while Jin Ah didn't look at him. "Nice meeting you, Yoo Jin Woo..." He said. "I'll take my leave now, Jin Ah." Cheol su said. "Arasso..." She said.

Jin Ah look to Jin Woo when Cheol Su leave. "Im hungry..." Jin Woo said and put his arms on her waist as they walk towards the dining area.

Jin Woo admits that he didn't want to see Jin Ah with someone else.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

"What? My son has return here in Seoul?" Jung Nan said. "Yes, CEO Yoo but he's not arrived on his place and until now there's no one in his unit.. " Ms. Jung said. "Then where he stay?" Jung Nan said. "There's something going on..." She added. "I need to find out what is it." Jung Nan said.