"Unexpected twist"

Side story

"Jin Woo..." Jin Ah softly called. It was three o'clock in the morning when she suddenly woke up. Jin Woo woke up and look at her, "Why?"He asked. Jin Woo seated on the bed and saw the time at the wall clock. "Why you still awake? It's already 3 am..." He said. "No, Im just woke up.. "She said. Jin Woo put his hand on her forehead. "Why? Are you sick? Is there something wrong?" He asked.

Jin Ah shook her head. "I'm fine... But..." She said. "But?"Jin Woo said. "I want some cherry but I couldn't find anything in the fridge..." She said. Jin Woo tilt his head as he look at her. "Cherry at this hour?" Jin Woo said as he is so startled. Jin Ah nodded. "Arasso... I'll buy you later but for now, let's go back to sleep. It's too early to eat cherry." He said. Jin Ah frowned. "I want it now... Please?!" She said softly. Jin Woo look at her with puzzlement. Jin Ah kiss him on his lips. "I'm craving for it..." She said with her puppy eyes. Jin Woo let out a deep sigh, "Arasso... Let's see if we can buy cherry at this hour." He said and he immediately stood up.

Jin Ah smile widen and she put her coat and follow him.

They we're driving for almost an hour but they still looking on where to buy some cherry. Some supermarkets are still close. Jin Woo is about to give up when he saw how sad his wife is. Jin Ah is about is still silent inside the car and she is about to cry.

Jin Woo call Gong Yoo and his face lighten up when Gong Yoo told him that he still have some cherry on his home.

"Let's go home.." He said. Jin Ah look at him. "Don't worry,  Gong yoo went to our house and gave you some cherry." He said. Jin Ah's eye smie automatically seen on her face and her mood suddenly change.

Jin Woo thinks that his wife is a little bit odd for the past few weeks. She's sweet but this time she's so clingy. She's sensitive and now looking for some foods and she get so frustrated when she couldn't taste it.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Present days

Jin Woo wrapped his arm on her waist and gently pull her closer to him. Jin Ah still sleeping. Jin Woo look at her and make a small laugh. "Yah! She's still sleeping?" He said. Jin Ah is a morning person and this past few days Jin Woo notice her always get sleepy and woke up late.

He kiss her and he makes small little kisses on her neck upto her back. They still naked after they had sex last night. Jin Ah woke up and feel what Jin Woo is doing. "Yah! Yoo Jin Woo..." She said with her weak voice. Jin Woo let out a small smile. "Good morning..." He said. Jin Ah turn around to face him. Jin Woo notice her lips is so pale. "Are you okay?" He asked. Jin Ah shook her head. "I'm not..." She said. Jin Woo immediately seated up and touch her. Jin Ah sit and cover the blanket on her body. "I'll go and wash up to feel better." She said.

Jin Ah stood up and pull the blanket and walk towards the bathroom. Jin Woo notice a blood stain on bed. Jin Woo immediately follow her inside.
"Jin Ah are you on your period?" He said as he knock on the door.

"Oh god!" Jin Ah said when she feel a warm liquid flowing between her legs. "Jin woo..." She shouted when she feel her abdomen is aching.

Jin Woo heard her and he immediately went inside the bathroom. He got so shocked to see Jin Ah lying on the floor with blood on her legs. Jin Woo immediately get clothes and underwear of Jin Ah and put it on her before she carry her.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Jung Nan is on her hotel unit trying to call Jin Woo but he didn't answer. She is about to call him again when her doorbell ring. She immediately walk towards the door and she got surprised when she opens it.

"Jung Min... What are you doing here?" She said. Jung Min went inside and sit on the sofa. "My husband is also here,  Eomma. Jin Woo oppa invites me on Aljun's birthday party. " She said. Jung Nan sit opposite to her. Jung Min look at her. "Base on your reaction, it looks like Oppa didn't tell you about your grandson's birthday." Jung Min said. Jung Nan didn't speak. "Eomma... It's been years since Oppa and you didn't talk to each other. Maybe it's time to accept that his happy with his family. I swear,  Jin Ah Eonnie is a good woman. Oppa didn't look for her and chased her if she's not worthy." Jung Min said.

"But still she's a daughter of your father's mistress." She said. "And Oppa is the son of the woman who ruined the life of her mother." Jung Min said. "Yah! Yoo Jung Min!" Jung Nan shouted.

Jung Min let out a deep sigh and hold her mother's hand. "Let's forget the past and look at the brighter side. Eomma, you're the one who ruined everything. If you didn't selfish that time, maybe Appa and Sun Ah will live happily and never have that kind of sin. And now, fate gave you a second chance to return what you stole from them and that is the happiness of their children, Jin Woo Oppa and Jin Ah Eonnie." Jung Min said.

"They both inlove with each other and now with Aljun your grandson. It's time to forgive, Eomma and let's not dwell on the past, Arasso?" Jung Min said.

Jung Nan got her eyes teary. Jung Min is right, she's the one who started it all in her thought.

Jung Min suddenly received a call from Jin Woo. And she immediately answer it. 

Jung Nan look at her daughter while Jung Min is talking to her brother.

"What?" Jung Min said and she look at her mother. Jung Nan suddenly feel anxious. "Arasso, I'll go there..." She said and end their phone call.

"Waeyo? Why you seem so shocked? What happened to your brother?" Jung Nan said. Jung Min look at her. "Eomma... Jin Ah Eonnie is being rush in the hospital." She said. Jung Nan got shocked. "What?! What happened? " Jung Nan asked.

"I don't know, Oppa is waiting outside the emergency room. Jin Ah Eonnie is bleeding." Jung Min said. She stood up and pick her bag. "I have to go, Eomma. I'll see you later." She said and she was about to go outside the door when Jung Nan speak.

"I'll go with you..." Jung Nan said.