"When Fate Collide"

Side Story

Three years ago...

As she landed to japan. Her dizziness continue. She hold on in one of the chairs. "Are you okay, Mam?" The staff said as she approach her. Jin Ah passed out and the crew carry her and bring her to the airport clinic.

Jin Ah's eyes open and she didn't familiar to where she is. She immediately seated but a nurse stop her. "Relax, you're in the airport clinic. And you need to rest, Mam." The nurse said. "What happened?" She asked. "You passed out earlier. Let's wait to the doctor to explained to you your condition." She said.

Minutes have been passed when a japanese doctor went inside. "How you're feeling,  Ms. Yoon?" He said. Jin Ah smile, "I'm fine... Can I go home now?" She said. "Yes ofcourse, and also Congratulations,  your six weeks pregnant. Are you travel alone? You need your husband to accompany you. You're pregnancy is a little sensitive because the baby has a weak pulse so you need to go to the hospital for check up." The Doctor said.

Jin Ah got shocked. "I'm pregnant?" She said. Her tears slowly falling from her eyes. As she touching her tummy. "He wanted to have a baby again and now, his wish came true..." She whispered. Annyeong,  my baby...  Eomma will take care of you. Please just hold on tightly,  Arasso?" She said. 

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Present days

Jin Woo let out a deep sigh as he walk inside the apartment that he bought. He smile while looking at Jin Ah's portrait on the living room. He went to the kitchen and drink a can of beer.

"Yah! My back hurts on your luggage..." Gong Yoo said.  Jin Woo throw him a can of beer. "Let's go bar hopping Jin Woo." Gong Yoo said. Jin Woo seated next to him. "I want to stay here..." He said. Gong Yoo look at him. "You still can't get over her,  don't you?" He said. Jin Woo let out a deep sigh. "It's been years since she left,  I think it's time for you to move on. What if she's happy now and living with her own family she build?" Gong Yoo said. "It can't be... She's still mine... And when I found her, I'll do everything just to have her back." Jin Woo said. "Yah! Don't repeat the same mistakes,  Yoo Jin Woo. You know what you're father did before... Don't make things get complicated. If she's still single then fine go and get her but if she's not,  you need to accept that fact and let her go. That's the right thing to do." Gong Yoo said and tap him on his shoulder.

Jin Woo close his eyes and to think that she's living with someone else, it makes him mad and it's killing him.

Jin Ah is looking for a dress that she will wear for the event this saturday. "How about this one? Jin Ah asked. Cheol Su look and it was too revealing. "Nope..." He said. Jin Ah let out a small laughter.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Gong Yoo and Jin Woo arrived at Hiroshima for the event on saturday. They went there early for them to visits some beautiful places and now they're walking around and do shopping.

Jin Ah search around while Cheol Su behind her following her. She stop when she saw a wedding dress in one boutique. She recall how happy she is in their wedding before. "Are you okay?" Cheol Su said. Jin Ah smile as she nodded. 

Cheol Su saw a beautiful bouquet of red roses. He immediately bought it and hide on his back.

"Yoon Jin Ah..." Cheol Su called. Jin Ah turn around to look at him. Cheol Su held the bouquet of red roses infront of him. "For you..." He said. Jin Ah look at the flowers and look at him.