"Trust"

Side story

Jin Woo is on his office keep frowning... Mr. Byeol notice it. "You look so down right now? Waeyo? Are you two fight?" Mr. Byeol said.

Jin Woo seated on his swivel chair and let out a deep sigh. "I thought Jin Ah is pregnant but...  She has her period now... I thought we're going to have a baby again.. " He said. Mr. Byeol sit opposite to him. "Maybe it's not time for another one... Don't get pressure..." Mr. Byeol said. "I know... But I want to build a family with her. To have a beautiful children that looks like their mother." He said and he feel sad when he remember their unborn baby.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Present days

Jin Ah went to Jin Woo's office. "Good morning, Ms. Jin Ah... Mr. Yoo is on the meeting you can wait him on his office." His secretary said. "Arasso... Thank you..." She said.

She take out the lunch box from the bag and put it on the table. "gosh i forgot to buy his Ice coffee.." She said. She take her wallet from her bag and went outside to buy Ice Coffee at the coffee shop infront of Jin Woo's office. 

When Jin Ah left, Jin Woo's secretary went inside and put something on Jin Ah's bag. She was about to go outside when Mr. Byeol suddenly appear on the door. "What are you doing here, Ms. Park?" Mr. Byeol said. "Ah? Uhm... I'm just helping Ms. Jin Ah to prepare the food for Mr. Yoo. But she went outside to buy coffee." She said. "I'll take my leave now..." She said and immediately went outside. Mr. Byeol look at the food in the table but he thinks it seems okay.

Just like the old times, Jin Woo fetch Jin Ah in her work. Jin Ah went down from the car to buy medicine at the pharmacy. Jin Woo accidentally hit her bag and her things scattered to the floor. Jin Woo immediately pick it one by one and return to her bag when he notice something.

Jin Woo see a box of pills from Jin Ah's things. He got so disappointed to see a pills on her. He saw Jin Ah walking towards back to their car and he immediately hide it to his coat.

"Did I wait you so long?" Jin Ah asked. Jin Woo didn't speak and he start the car engine. Jin Ah notice his silence all their ride.

Jin Woo immediately went to their room and Jin Ah tilt her head and got confused why Jin Woo has a sudden change of mood.

Jin Ah got surprised when she saw Jin Woo already asleep when she done on her bath. Jin Ah slowly went to their bed and hug Jin Woo from his behind. "Are you already asleep? I thought we were going to drink the wine that you bought last time?" She said.

Jin Woo still awake but he pretend to be asleep. He is sulking about the pills.  Jin Ah tilt her head and decide not to disturb him.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Yi Kyung is early on Jin Woo's office. She's waiting on his office. Jin Woo got shocked when he saw her inside.

"What are you doing here?" Jin Woo said. Yi Kyung let out a sweet smile and approach him. Yi Kyung try to wrapped her arms on him but Jin Woo avoid it. "Did my uncle inform you that I'll be his representative in the joint project of your company and his company?" Yi Kyung said. Jin Woo look at her, "What?" He said. Yi Kyung seat infront of him and make a flirty moves. "Call him... If you don't believe me.." She said. Jin Woo let out a  deep sigh and walk outside towards to Mr. Song. Yi Kyung smirked as she cross her legs. "Jin Woo... Wait and see... You will be mine again..." She said.