Part - 43

Unedited :-

Jeon mansion

Jin was now standing in the kitchen seeing how horrible it looks right now. He then look at the culprits who are still not aware of his presence and fighting over a bowl of water. 

Jin go towards them and literally bashed their head together.

Hobi & jk - oww..( rub their heads )

Hobi - hyung what is this ....

Jin hit on hobi head .

Jin - it's me who need this answer..what the heck you done with my kitchen...

Hobi - Don't shout on me..scold your bunny he is the cause of this...

Hobi said pointing at jk who is still watching the water on pan.

Jk - hyung ...i don't think it's boiling.... I can't see bubbles....

Jin smacked jk on his head..

Jin -  I am talking to you..

Jk - ouch.. hyung let me see na what the problem....

Jin then saw the pan and see that both of them don't open the gas. He again hit the both of them hardly on the back of their heads.

Jin - You have to on the Gas... idiots....

Both make a O 😲 shape face looking towards the pan. Jin took the wooden spatula near him and hit both of them on their back.

Hobi - oww...ouch.. hyung....

Jk - ahhhh...hyung...

They both look at Jin and see him with angry look . They both give each other a glare and then out of there for there dear life .

In Kim Mansion...

Suga enter in the mansion. He directly go in his room and locked it from inside. He look his face in the mirror and see the fingerprints of Jin slap . His cheeks is all red and swollen  , Jin fingers are printed on his cheek .

He go & sit on the floor near his bed . A tear fall down . He was just sitting their silently without making any noise . Just silence from outside but maybe not from inside.

At Night

Jeon mansion.

Jin.- everyone come downstairs..dinner is ready.

They settle on the dinning table except jimin .

Jin - where is jm..he still sleeping...

Hobi - Maybe... wait...let me bring him .

Hobi go and bring jm to the dining table. Jm grumpily sit on chair.

( Note - Hobi already have jm medicine and now he is fine . He just need some rest nothing more. )

Jin - what happen..you look so tired..what are you doing in office...did you overwork..

Jin tone became stern at the the end...

Jm - No hyung...I am not...I am just tired.... I don't know why...

Jin - ok ...let start eating guys...

They start eating but jm is just staring the food.

Hobi - Jimin- ah why are you not eating...

Jm - I don't want to eat this ...

Jin - why..

Jm - i don't like this.....i want something delicious...

Jin - jm eat it for now...

Jm -  I want Pasta...

Jin is already pissed of due to events of the whole day and jm behaviour is not helping at all .

Jin - jm eat this for today..I will make it tomorrow for you...

Jm - no I want it now....i don't wanna eat this....

Jin -  I am tired right now..eat this ....I said I will make it tomorrow.... don't test my patience...

But jm being stubborn and cranky.

Jm - i don't gonna eat this

Saying this he push the plate  and the plate directly land on the floor breaking into pieces with the food on ground.  Jm was shocked.

Jin -  STAND Up..JEON  JIMIN...

Jin shout . Jm got scared. Hobi & jk flinched . Everyone stand up  listening Jin . Before anyone could say anything

Jin slap jm ...

One thing Jin  hate the most is wasting of food.

Jin - What this behaviour....( Shout )

Jm cover his cheek . His lips wobbled. 

Hobi - Hyung...

Jin - don't come in between Jeon Hoseok...

Hobi immediately shut . He knows that no one can save jm now.  Jk was standing their shocked.

Jin - You don't want to eat right...then don't...

Jm is crying silently.

Jin - Now why are you silent

Jin - Now why are you silent...and stop crying for God sake...( Angrily )

Jm sobbed hardly .

Jin - clean the mess you create and then go to your room ..you are not getting your dinner.. ( sternly )

Hobi - hyung..pls..let him go...he doesn't do it intentionally....

Jin - Did I gave you permission to speak...

Jk - hyung...pls ...he is not well...

Jin - shut up both of you ...if he do a blunder then he is the one who have to clean it...

Hobi -  I will do it hyung let him go...

Jin - Don't you listen in once... silent ( dangerously )

He then look at jm ..

Jin - what are you waiting for...start NOW ...

Jm start cleaning the floor . Rest of them again say on dining table after Jin order. But not one of them eating.

After some minutes...

Jm done cleaning. He stand up and look towards his brothers.

Jm - You all are so bad...

Saying this he ran to his room. Hobi also leave behind jm without eating. Jk also stand up but Jin made him eat his dinner .

I know I don't upload for soo long . I am sorry for that .

Actually everything is just so hectic in past few days . It's seems like every single thing come in once and I got so tired  in order to handle them . I need some time . But I am back now.

Hope you don't forgot me.

Vote & comment

Share your opinion..

Love you guys 😘💗💜