Important News 🎉🥳

Hello 👋, your author this side.
Hope you all are doing well .

I just want to say..........................
😙😙😙😙😙😙

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY BESTIE 🎉🥳 samiastar127

I WISH YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY . 🥳😊. 

I AM  NOT GOOD AT EXPRESSING MY FEELINGS MUCH BUT I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT ARE SO so precious
To me . You are so closed to my heart . Their are only 2 people's in the starting who comment on my story . And you are one of them . You always support me from the starting whether I am good or bad 😕. Thanks for that .
You know I literally wait for you to comment in every chapter because I enjoyed it so much . I love talking to you so much .  I don't know when we become bestie.❤️

I just want to tell that I love talking with you .  You are so important or precious to me . I just want to say that I enjoyed every single second with you 😊. Whether we talk on any serious topic I end up laughing . Even if we talk nonsense I still love that . Hope we will stay like that .

I don't know I am able to explain everything nicely or not but I hope you understand what I want to say 😊❤️.

I hope you achieve every single thing you want and become successful. May your life get filled with all seven colours of rainbow. I wish you will get every happiness in the world because you deserve it . It doesn't. Means if I am with you or not I just want you to be happy. I am always there behind you .

Today is your Birthday. I want to do something special for you but we live so far away from each other . I can't do anything. But...I will still gift you something from my side to make you feel special hope you like it .

HERE THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS YOU ALL WAITING FOR .........

A YOONJIN FF 🥳.........

( It's the first time I made a cover

( It's the first time I made a cover. Tell me how it is .)

I got  many requests to write a Yoonjin ff . Even when I announced that I am going to write one you guys give a happy response 😊. So here it is for you all 😘😘💗.

Hope you all like it and support it also like you support me on the previous book.

It's a pure brotherhood story.
No Y/N character ( author hate y/n character 🤧.
No smut or any sexual scene as I said it's a brotherhood book. ( Author also hate bisexual or smut, fucking scene. It's gross me out . My previous readers know that . Right 😙)

Most important- it's  A YoonJin centric book .

Other members will also get included but the whole story will revolves around these two.

The book is quite long . Means so many chapters. It's a descriptive book because I want to clear every emotion. I want you to feel it.
If you are a fast reader you can skip this book. 

Preview of the story -
The story is basically about two brothers. Jin or yoongi who love each other so much but something happened in the past that affect their bond a lot .
Let's see what happened in the past . Or will they able to like before or not .
Let's dive into the story and know more about it.
End

This is not everything. You will get many interesting turns & twists in the book . So read it ❤️.

While you guys reading this note till then I already uploaded the book. So you can go directly and read that and give me your reviews on that .

This is the surprise I want to give you all . I hope you guys like it 💜😘

I think I talk to much today 🤦.
Sorry

Don't forget to share your views on this . Tell me your opinions. 😉

Bye
Love you all ❤️💜