Aesthetic

Rana Raghuveer Pratap Singh

His name screem about his personality , he is dengerous mafia , his relationship with family is not so good but he loves his grandfather and his sister

His name screem about his personality , he is dengerous mafia , his relationship with family is not so good but he loves his grandfather and his sister .

He current king of Rajasthan, ceo of Partap industry and very obsessed with his things

" Touch them and you will die " wala seen.

He never bent infront of anyone but what will happen when she will come in his life ? Will he able to change himself .

His age 29 , height 6'2 born i. Rajasthan

" I meet her Frist time in bus , and then i lost my heart in her cute face her huble behaviour , she was just a farishta (angle ) who entered in my life she was my doll , my princess, my queen and my heart and now i want her hook or by crook "

Mishti Shukla

She was same like her name , sweet , humble , cute  she always do whatever she like , she is a little bit of "bhenji type " means she like wear kurti mostly have long hip length hair , obbsed with jumkas , bangles , bindi and all .

Everyone call her jojo which means adorable, short and sweet short height

Her age is 22 years , her height is 5'1 , she is venue disiner. Born in uttar pradesh but leave in rajasthan with her parents

" When I first saw him , he was cute and adorable at the time , it was his first time in bus , he was a poor man , he was handsome , grey cool their was no emotion were their , but his that eyes I love them he was Mr right and I was miss messy "

Thank you 😊 author
Lily Rose

Covers are designed by desimasalaa.