They're Staring | [StarBase]

Barron's (whatever his name is I forgot because he's not that important) an ultra max bitch in this oneshot and I want him to go dive down a building 🤡

Also this is my "Tyler shall swear" pass, so expect excessive swearing (also from Barron)

Also here are some warnings:

Some mentions of Homophobia (because Barron's a bitch)
Violence
Slurs (I'm sorry- the author regrets this, and the author's friend that is somehow spying on me and forced me to add this does not)

-------

Logan had basically tolerated each day's events. He even knows what will happen. Get up, eat breakfast, greet grandparents, get on the bus, and go to the classroom.

He occasionally bumps into Barron in the hallway to their classroom, and whenever he does, he would be greeted by glaring and flicks on the forehead.

Then he hangs out with the others at break or lunch, then they all go home, and then shift.

Recently, Barron's bullying had slightly became intense.

But he got used to his actions, so he simply tolerated each one of them, which leads to Barron being irritated and he would abuse the boy. That worried his friends, but he would reassure them that it's no big deal. Especially Tyler.

But in this particular day, instead of getting glares or flicks on the forehead, Logan had found himself inside the janitor's room, with the door locked and Barron towering over him. And by the looks of it, Barron was pissed off.

"Hey four-eyed, you gave me the wrong fucking homeword, are you retarded or something?!" Barron yelled, as he slapped the poor boy, which made him stumble back a bit.

"I-I'm sorry... I-"

Before he could explain himself, he was pushed to the wall, and he got a punch on the gut.

"Don't fucking say 'I-I-I'm s-s-sorry-' as your fucking excuse! The teacher found out about us, and he sent me to the principal! This is your fucking fault!" He shouted, raising his fist in a threatening manner.

Logan could tell, that he really fucked up.

He closed his eyes, as he prepared for a punch on the face by Barron.

But it was interrupted when there was a kick on the door. Logan's eyes widened.

"Tyler?!" Both of them said in unison, and despite Logan being in front of them, it felt like a blur, because one second he could see Tyler's pissed off face to Barron getting pinned to the wall by him.

Barron tried to get out, but Tyler pinned him even harder.

"What the fuck?!-"

"What did I say about bullying Logan? Plus, it's not his fault that you failed." Tyler snarled.

"The teacher knew that you were retarded and knew that something was up in the first place" He mocked, with a smug look on his face, before it turned into a glare. That caught Barron off guard, as he scowled.

"You fuckin' bastard, I'll-" Barron stopped, then his look that had been filled with anger was replaced with a wicked look.

"Oh, how sweet of you to defend your boyfriend, you faggot" He snickered, which made Tyler glare at him with even more hatred. It looked like Tyler was about to grab the nearest object and throw it at Barron in the head. And that scared Logan.

"Hey.. Why don't we all stop..? I'll convince the principal that I wasn't associated with Barro-"

"No. This fucker needs to learn to be in his place." Tyler interrupted Logan. Barron shrugged.

"Yeah Logan, this faggot wants this badass to learn to be in his place" Barron mimicked Tyler, in a rude and sarcastic way. He faced Tyler, and he smirked.

"How would your dear sister think about you? Would she even support you? What about your mom? Mama's boy?" He laughed. Tyler released him, then he punched Barron on the gut, which caught him off guard, and then his face was met with Tyler's fist, and he fell to the ground.

Despite this, Barron kept on laughing. He wasn't going to stop until he sees him break.

"What about your father, Tyler?" He asked, in a way that made Tyler stiffen and stay silent.

"Would he accept a faggot like you? You're disgusting."

"Barron, stop-" Despite his efforts, Logan knew that he was practically useless. Barron was to strong and he could knock the wind out of him if he interrupted. But the next sentence he said really crossed the line for him.

"Maybe it's better that he died than to have a gay son like you-"

Barron was once again, interrupted when a sudden punch hit his face. And he found himself pinned to the floor, by Logan.

Logan had the most pissed off look that Tyler and Barron had ever seen, and that send shivers down their spine.

"Don't fucking bring his father up" Logan muttered slowly, word by word in a threatening way.

"You crazy fu-"

Another punch, this time, hitting him on the nose. He repeated, and repeated. Everything suddenly went quiet, and everything was blurry to him.

Logan couldn't even tell what he was doing anymore. All he could feel was numbness. He doesn't know why he's punching something.

He was dragged away from his thoughts when he felt himself getting pulled away, then pushed to the floor. He looked up, to see one of Barron's friends, who had witnessed this act.

Shit.

He turned his head around, and saw pairs of eyes. Multiple pairs of eyes. All staring at a boy, who's fist was covered with blood. The blood of his bully.

He saw Barron being supported by his friend, as he rushed him to the nurse's office. His focus was back to the eyes that were looking at him. They were looking at him as if he was a wild predator, mauling a prey.

He felt like a monster.

What was this feeling?

He didn't know. He didn't even mean it. He didn't mean to be a monster.

Logan felt two warm hands pulling him, and then he felt a warm embrace. He knew it was Tyler, so he embraced him back.

Logan didn't want to look at the set of eyes that were looking at them, so he covered his eyes.

Tyler looks down at him, and quietly asks "what's wrong?"

Logan shook his head. "It's just," he took a slight look behind, and they were all still there.

"They're staring" he finished, hoping that they wouldn't hear it.

"Don't worry," Tyler reassured.

"Just hold me close, and don't let them see your face" He said.

Logan nodded, as he hid his face on Tyler's shoulder.

'Just hold me close, and don't let them see your face'.

And Logan held him closer. Like what he said to him.

----------

AHHHH FINALLY, I ACTUALLY WROTE SOMETHING 😭😭 Thanks to someone on discord for motivating me, lol (and my friend lmfao-)