Heavenly Ever After

As the years went by, Lute and Emily became closer and closer as both friends and lovers.

The exorcist later on resigned from her job and made a law for the extermination to no longer happen and since then many sinners have managed to redeem themselves.

The seraphim took over Sera's job when she went into retirement and was now technically the boss of everyone, but her bubbly side never went away.

Together they shared more hug, kisses and lovely moments with each other, and that's what all led up to this very day...

Lute's POV:

After finishing putting on my black suit and bow tie, I then looked in the mirror and anxiety started to grow on me.

I was starting to worry i wouldn't be good enough for my bride and that maybe this was all a mistake. Maybe I just wasn't worthy...

But suddenly, I heard the door of my dressing room open and in the reflection, I saw Vaggie.

Over the years, we managed to rekindle our friendship and because of how close we were now, I made her and her wife Charlie chief bridesmaids.

"Are you starting to doubt yourself?" My best friend asked in a sympathetic tone.

I turned around and while avoiding her gaze, I nodded shyly.

"Well, you will be alright!" She reassured me, "Besides, it was Emily to bend down on one knee to propose!"

"It was only because I lost the box with the ring in it and then she somehow found it while going to the toilet!" I exclaimed.

We then burst out laughing, and then quickly after I smiled at her before saying, "Thank you for everything Vaggie!"

"Thank you too, now go and marry her!" She replied and pumped a fist in the air with determination.

I followed her out of the changing room and then with a deep breath, I walked down the aisle and waited patiently.

After a few minutes, I turned around to see Emily walk down the aisle in the most elegant and beautiful wedding dress ever. It was glittery, sparkly and had small blue stars on it.

After Sera walked her down the aisle, me and my bride held hands and then turned to see a crystal ball shine and then a hologram of Adam appear.

Me and some of the greatest minds of both Heaven and Hell managed to work together to restore Adam but couldn't bring him back as I wasn't willing to fall. But it didn't matter because at least I could see him again.

After he finished clearing his artificial throat, he then began to speak, "Hello and welcome all, thank you for attending the wedding of Emily and Lute"

Everyone clapped and he then continued to say a speech, we did our individual vows, and then came the best part.

"Lute, you may now kiss your bride!" Adam told me and smiled softly.

But before I even could, Emily launched herself at me and we both kissed. I held her tightly and then spun us around in the air as we did so.

Every moment of this wedding could be considered as the best moment and that's all because, I got to spend it with my lovely wife Emily, the best thing that ever happened to me...

-----

Apologies if this is the bad ending as this is the first ending I've ever written as all of my others books are either still ongoing or discontinued

This book was originally going to go down a fallen angel route, bit I'll just save that for my Chaggie fanfic that I really recommend that you read after this

Anyway, thank you for reading and hopefully see you again at some point, byyeeeee!!!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 // Emilute // 🎉