master?

"Isn't your name Yuto?"

I thought I could finally talk to her as she tilted her head and stared at the witch who occupied my field of vision with her ugly face.

Actually, there were some things I wanted to ask her, for example, I wanted to ask her about the magic she uses. I wanted to ask her some questions to , but I didn't know what kind of reaction I would get, so I stayed as close to the witch as possible

As someone who has watched dozens of anime, as far as I know, mages were physically weak. My current physical strength was probably high enough to kill her with a sudden attack before she could react.

"What's your name?"

" Is it my name? My name is Sphia. Of course, calling me daddy is enough."

Daddy? ? Tch.. fcking bitch. She really set her sights on my mother

[Congratulations you have a new main task (learn magic)

Mission content : learn magic

Term of office : 2 years

Quest reward : will be calculated according to the amount of magic you learn (minimum reward : random, one-star sword technique)

Mission punishment : end of magic road

P.S. How about using the old elf in front of you for this mission. I think you should give it a shot.]

"Fuck you."

"I don't understand"

"I was wondering if you could teach me magic."

When I saw the punishment given by the system, I accidentally swore out loud. Fortunately they didn't understand me because I swore in the language of my previous world and not in the language of this world.

To be honest, no matter how reckless I am, if I don't learn something cool like magic, my life will have been wasted. I decided to learn a simple spell from this woman while I had the chance.

"Look at that boy. So you're interested in witchcraft. If you're so interested, come back when you're five and I'll teach you a simple healing spell."

"Ahh, please don't bother, granny apothecary. My son can be so spoiled sometimes, I'm sure there's nothing about magic that really interests him."

Mom, whose side are you on? How can a person not be curious about magic?

"Please teach me magic, master"

"Ahaha, master? Aren't you a bit hasty, little Yuto. At least wait until you're five before I teach you to be a wizard."

"I don't want to. I want to learn magic already. Please teach me magic, master. No matter how hard it is, I can handle it."

"My son, please don't be in such a hurry. Magic is a much more complicated art than it seems. "

"Please don't say that, Mrs. Elena. I am very old. If one day I pass into the next world, I would like to leave behind a healer who knows at least a simple healing spell."

She's standing next to me in a way that could be considered creepy. She's probably planning to use me to get closer to my mom. Like I'd let that happen, you deceitful bitch.

"I'm sorry, granny apothecary, but my son doesn't know anything about magic, please tell him how to use magic before he makes a sudden decision about his future. Probably he will stop being a wizard when he learns how wizards use magic"

What exactly are these women talking about? Is witchcraft really an unpopular profession in this world?

But it shouldn't be. In an ancient world like this, there must have been a lot of wars, and in wars, power is indispensable. My guess is that witchcraft is a way of getting stronger.