Art of Tea!

For reasons a little bit of shyness and a little bit of fear, I was planning to drop the magical cube I had borrowed at the door of Slphia's house and run away, but something strange happened on the road.

A magic circle appeared on the magical cube and the next moment the magical cube disappeared. It wasn't hard to guess that Slphia was using a summoning spell to summon her own magical item.

Even an wizard could easily use the summoning spell . all she had to do was to mark the object she wanted to summon, following the instructions in the magical books.

When I saved myself the trouble of dropping the magic cube off at Slphia's house, I changed my route and went directly home. There was no point in running from my parents.

I wanted to go home and tell them that what they believed in was a bullshit fairy tale.

After walking for a while, I saw my father trying to fit the big handmade sofa in the living room of our house into the horse-drawn cart.

I rushed forward and got in front of him.

"You're not planning to pack all our stuff, are you?"

"Ahh Yuto you finally came. We're sorry for... "

"It doesn't matter. It's your freedom to believe in absurd fairy tales. Besides, we don't need to carry all our stuff, and if possible, let's not take anything now except what we need for the journey."

"But..."

"I'm going to get a big promotion before I start working where we're going anyway. With the money I get, I'll buy new stuff ... "

"Hahaha, I appreciate your good intentions, Yuto, but buying new stuff won't be as cheap as you think."

"Are household items too expensive? Isn't a thousand gold coins enough?"

Hearing the words thousand gold coins, Kael grabbed the sofa, which he was still trying to fit into the cart, with one hand, threw it into the garden of the house and came up to the young boy.

"Did you just say a thousand golden coins?"

"Y.ye..ye..yeah"

-----------------

* The sound of horseshoes hitting the ground *

My mother was awake while my father continued to sleep, lying on the space in the middle of the wagon.

My mother was smiling and daydreaming as she cradled a small junk in her arms, and I could hear her mouth mumbling the names of the new things she was planning to buy. If my mother's eyes hadn't been open, I would have thought she had fallen to sleep.

Even though I was secretly happy to discover new sides of my family, for some reason I felt a little weird. I could still remember how my parents put down their stuff and started dancing after hearing me say one thousand gold coins. Seeing my parents (especially my mother) happy and feeling a little less guilty, I didn't mind giving them some of the money.

The strange thing was that neither my mother or father didn't seem to care about losing their freedom by being at the beck and call of other people. It was hard for me to get the idea out of my head that my parents were people who could be buys with money.

Although it's been almost five hours since that time. When my parents heard that Shizune was going to give me the prize money, they unloaded all the things they had loaded into the horse-drawn wagon again and got into the wagon with a change of clothes.

When I saw how much fun my mother was having talking about the new sewing table she was going to buy and how she was barbarically squashing the old sewing table which I thought it was a family heirloom, I realized that our lifestyle is the way it is not because of the world's backwardness but because of our own poorness.

As my family's preparations were over quickly, the coachman informed the others and so we started early on the journey we had planned for tomorrow.

When I pulled back the cover of the wagon and looked out, I saw that it was almost dark. Turning my head, I locked eyes with two knights on horseback who were following us from the back.

The armor they wore had shield markings engraved on it so that anyone living in the area could tell which family these armored soldiers belonged to. I watched them for a short while, wondering how they could sit comfortably in this huge armor, and then I turned around to look at the front of the wagon.

In front of us was a horse-drawn chariot, all painted in bright white colors and with golden shield symbols on it. Around the chariot about ten knights were riding on their horses.

I nudged the young coachman who had brown hair and beard.

"When are we going to take a break. I need to go to the toilet urgently."

Actually, I lied, the real reason I asked when we were going to take a break was that my ass was starting to hurt from jumping up and down in the carriage for so long. Even though I was not a slave to the modern world, traveling in a horse carriage was uncomfortable and the carriage we were riding in was very old.

Before the coachman spoke, he stretched his hand forward and showed me the way. I couldn't see much of the road ahead because of the carriage in front of us, but I saw that the big trees on either side of us had disappeared after a few kilometers.

"Looks like we're about to get out of the forest. So why did you show me this?

"HEY EVERYONE, WE'RE SPENDING THE NIGHT HERE. SUPPORT TROOPS! SET UP THE CAMPS NOW! "

"That's why I showed you the exit to the forest. On long journeys like this one, camping is done at night to give the horses a good rest, and the best place to camp is in the forest. If we hadn't come out of the forest a few kilometers later, we probably would have continued the journey for another hour."

"Got it. Thank you."

"And during the journey, no matter how urgent your need, you can't stop the whole convoy, only the nobles can do that. If you really need it you can ask one of the knights coming from the back. He'll take you on his horse and leave you in the forest for a while and bring you back to the carriage when you're done."

"It's too much trouble."

" Oh, it is "

I saw the coachman lift his head and look emotionally into the nothingness of the sky and I returned to my seat.

The young carriage driver moved his carriage off the main road and approached the jungle area, stopping behind the other horses

I left it to my mother to wake my father, because he was still asleep, and got down from the carriage.

When I felt the eyes of the young coachman on me, I disappeared into the trees to make sure nothing strange happened. After a few minutes of hiding behind the trees without doing anything, I came back.

Although I had only been gone for a few minutes, when I came back I wondered if I'd gotten lost.

Everywhere I turned my head there was another tent. It was unbelievable that so many tents could be set up in just a few minutes.

As I hesitantly wandered around the tents looking for where my parents were, I stumbled on the old butler who was always with Shizune

"I've been looking for you. I'll give you a first lesson before I go to rest. "

"Eh! ah, OK"

"Our first lesson will last one hour and I will teach you the Art of Tea!"

Wtf is that ?